Rate this topic

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks immaculate for whenever it’s played on again   

I love seeing pictures of The Derry like that, you can tell by just looking at it that there's a thousand stories of memories good and bad in there. I remember describing it to my young lad like

And as a I say to my boy, the Derry ‘s a shithole but it’s our shithole. Brian Robertson always fantastic job with the pitch.

It really is exceptional. If and that’s a big if we ever move to a new ground, then they will have some job replicating the Dens park carpet 💙

• Like 1

I love seeing pictures of The Derry like that, you can tell by just looking at it that there's a thousand stories of memories good and bad in there.

I remember describing it to my young lad like this..........The Derry is the Grandad of Dens, The Main Stand is the Dad and the two new stands are the kids, when The Derry speaks, the rest of them sit and listen.

Every Dee has a Derry memory

• Like 4
  • Love 1

And as a I say to my boy, the Derry ‘s a shithole but it’s our shithole. Brian Robertson always fantastic job with the pitch.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1