The Dark Blues

The Forum Is To Close At the End of July

Rate this topic

• Administrator

I'm sorry to announce that the forum will close at the of July, and unfortunately, there is no getting around this.

Closing the forum will allow us to perform a large software update, which will probably require 3-4 hours to complete (may take possibly longer) due to the nature of this update. This update brings many new features, security updates and much more. Unfortunately, we will not be able to have the forum running during this time.

Take care everyone!

• Funny 3
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry to announce that the forum will close at the of July, and unfortunately, there is no getting around this. Closing the forum will allow us to perform a large software update, which will

Whew, you had me worried there 😜

This is just a reminder, We will be updating the software and theme on the forum very soon. This will require us to close the forum down during this process, this could last anywhere from a half

6 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Scary headline John..... 😂

No sure Chomp, if Oor Admin John, was being serious: Playing it for a reaction, or simply pissed off wi' Fitba (DFC) the Forum & generally (us)...It's Hard Times :tears:

On 18/06/2020 at 22:42, TheDarkBlues said:

I'm sorry to announce that the forum will close at the of July, and unfortunately, there is no getting around this.

Closing the forum will allow us to perform a large software update, which will probably require 3-4 hours to complete (may take possibly longer) due to the nature of this update. This update brings many new features, security updates and much more. Unfortunately, we will not be able to have the forum running during this time.

Take care everyone!

Whew, you had me worried there 😜

• Funny 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

This is just a reminder,

We will be updating the software and theme on the forum very soon. This will require us to close the forum down during this process, this could last anywhere from a half hour up to around and possibly longer than 3-4 hours.

We will left you know when this is starting.

• Like 1