Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scottish Football

deerealist

Well,what a balls up this all is.90% of clubs have self interest not seeing a bigger picture.Apart from the old firm,EVERY club is vulnerable and should in theory band together for the greater good.I mock clubs like st midden and the like as they are in a position of influence at the moment unfortunately, which does no good as mr Fitzpatrick for example really thinks he can challenge for the league ,he’s a plonker.What a mess this has become,Ann budge thinks what’s best for hearts is best for everybody.Poor John Nelms.I think he genuinely thought he could influence the spfl for the better,but got conned by double talk.Scottish football for me is walking a thin line as the supporters don’t count anymore, I applaud James Anderson for his generosity, but if that was me,I would make conditions on this donation.I absolutely feel disillusioned and at the moment can totally tell Scottish footie to fk off.I don’t care that my club is in the second tier,I can accept that.The sh*t bags that run clubs /spfl,in general are charlatans.John Nelms for me, even though I’ve been critical of him in the past I believe genuinely wants Scottish football to progress,not just Dundee.Do I want to follow this tit for tat ,I’m in a better position than you(at the moment) I couldn’t care less about anybody but me attitude,no not really.Ive got better things to do.I love Dundee Fc but Scottish football is off my list now until it sorts itself out.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Scottish football leagues have been digging this hole for years, if not decades. The obsession by most clubs for 4 old firm games as season, by chairman not fans, has seen us unable to ever get real talks going on proper reconstruction for the good of all Scottish football (the top six split being an example).

17 hours ago, DeeVinci said:

The obsession by most clubs for 4 old firm games as season, by chairman not fans, has seen us unable to ever get real talks going on proper reconstruction for the good of all Scottish football (the top six split being an example).

I don't think Chairman are fussed about 4 games but they recognise that this is what the TV companies want and want the cash.  If clubs were able to replace the TV cash i'm sure they would happily ditch the 4 games.  

With the voting structure in place there is almost no chance of reconstruction as turkeys will never vote for Christmas. 

2 hours ago, HK Blues said:

I don't think Chairman are fussed about 4 games but they recognise that this is what the TV companies want and want the cash.  If clubs were able to replace the TV cash i'm sure they would happily ditch the 4 games.  

With the voting structure in place there is almost no chance of reconstruction as turkeys will never vote for Christmas. 

I think DeeVinci is referring to chairmen wanting two visits per season from each of The Celtic and The The Rangers along with their Bucky swilling, closie pishing, slavering hoards rather than the TV driven four OF games.

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

I think DeeVinci is referring to chairmen wanting two visits per season from each of The Celtic and The The Rangers along with their Bucky swilling, closie pishing, slavering hoards rather than the TV driven four OF games.

Stick. Wrong end Of. Me.

Adblock Detected