Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Donate Direct To DFC : £5 Raffle

DeeVinci

Lots of talk of how to donate to club (other than season tickets) so just in case any fellow Dee's missed it the club have a raffle so every penny you donate goes direct to Dens, you can donate £5 to £50 or more. Raffle closes Friday, link below

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/away-shirt-raffle/

Great quick way for supporters donate a little that could add up to a lot. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Just bought some - clunked my way through the atrocious site and was told I should click 'view inventory' to see my tickets. This clunked through to a screen with 'view all ticket inventory' on it - then it says 'you have no inventory'.

Still, at least the email arrived - doesn't give me ticket numbers, only a confirmation number, but it's something at least. I won't be able to check / confirm if my numbers have been successful but hey, I trust the club implicitly.

3 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Just bought some - clunked my way through the atrocious site and was told I should click 'view inventory' to see my tickets. This clunked through to a screen with 'view all ticket inventory' on it - then it says 'you have no inventory'.

Still, at least the email arrived - doesn't give me ticket numbers, only a confirmation number, but it's something at least. I won't be able to check / confirm if my numbers have been successful but hey, I trust the club implicitly.

I was exactly the same. It says I can collect them from the ticket office

1 hour ago, Neverapenref said:

Bought 5 and will get 4 adult Season tickets tomorrow.

Hope our financial plight is not critical.

What players are available to sponsor and where can we see this please ?

Superb stuff mate. I think a call to Dens would be your best bet and hope someone can put you in touch with Commercial

10 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Bought 5. Had hoped to have them posted or sent electronically, but hey-Ho.

Adblock Detected