Jim Duffy In Hospital

Rate this topic

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a lump in my throat at the end of the last cup final. I felt that was his big chance and our big chance. He's a guy who's become synonymous with our great club since we made an ambitious mo

Get well soon Jim. You’re an absolute legend. I know it’s years since you were here but your skill, commitment and love for the Dees was obvious to us all. 

Probably the best CH we've had in my time as a Dee. Get well soon Jim. 

Get well soon Jim. You’re an absolute legend. I know it’s years since you were here but your skill, commitment and love for the Dees was obvious to us all. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Always remember this line from eh mind oh gillie........his hair is light and fluffy,his name is Jim Duffy!

Get well soon Jim.

• Like 2

An absolute legend, I think I read that he put some of his own money into the club, when we were really struggling financially in his first spell as manager. Also great player for us.

• Like 5

A true Dundee legend and a lovely person. Get well soon Jim.

• Like 2

Always wondered just how much the whole club was affected by his knee injury that day at ibrox, he was at his absolute prime in a team that looked like it could go on and do something.

Get well soon Jim

• Like 4