The Dark Blues

Strengthening the Squad If Possible

Rate this topic

I've not seen much of Ferrie recently but we can't go into the season with Hamilton as first pick so maybe a loan deal for Hazard would be a priority.

Next up would be another centre half as we only have 2 with fisher as backup. Meekings might get an offer.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've not seen much of Ferrie recently but we can't go into the season with Hamilton as first pick so maybe a loan deal for Hazard would be a priority. Next up would be another centre half as we o

I think those 2 areas plus a striker are what is being prioritised at the moment. Berra and Hazard the first choices I’m told but both are in the hands of their respective clubs. Hazard is now looking

I think those 2 areas plus a striker are what is being prioritised at the moment. Berra and Hazard the first choices I’m told but both are in the hands of their respective clubs. Hazard is now looking less likely I think now that Gordon is leaving Celtic.

Think we could do with a winger or two as well.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, harry94 said:

Did Fisher ever get back playing after his injury?

I don't think so mate but hopefully he'll be fit by the time the season kicks off.

2 hours ago, Deewee said:

I think those 2 areas plus a striker are what is being prioritised at the moment. Berra and Hazard the first choices I’m told but both are in the hands of their respective clubs. Hazard is now looking less likely I think now that Gordon is leaving Celtic.

Think we could do with a winger or two as well.

They've got Doohan as well who I'd be happy to take off their hands!

I wonder if there is any chance that we may lose Hemmings. Hope not.