The Dark Blues

April 1990

Rate this topic

Liverpool have just been crowned champions for the first time since April 1990. Feels like such a long time ago.

On the same day as Liverpool won the league, Leeds secured promotion to the top tier after an eight-year absence as Gordon Strachan scored an 84th-minute winner against Leicester which ensured they were guaranteed to go up.

Petrol was 47p a litre, a pint of milk was 30p, a loaf of bread 50p, a Mars bar cost 27p, a Big Mac £1.40, a pint of lager £1.19 and the average house price was £57,726.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the tv news channels are full of it, like there's nothing else happening in the world. Had to turn the sound down, the sound of high pitched, whiney voices was doing my head in.  No person sh

And the tv news channels are full of it, like there's nothing else happening in the world.

Had to turn the sound down, the sound of high pitched, whiney voices was doing my head in.  No person should have to wake up to that.

• Funny 2
1 hour ago, Attilio said:

And the tv news channels are full of it, like there's nothing else happening in the world.

Had to turn the sound down, the sound of high pitched, whiney voices was doing my head in.  No person should have to wake up to that.

tenor.gif?itemid=12341169

• Funny 3

I don't actually watch TV anymore. Used to watch it all the time. The more channels they created the less interested I seemed to become.