Jump to content
The Dark Blues

Malky Mackay

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Cobra said:

Joey Barton 6/1

Yes please!

pleading cat please gif - Catsnap

Surely even Joey Barton would be embarrassed to show his face anywhere near Scottish football again after his disastrous Rangers career 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your mate's dad missus must have been tidier and/or dirtier than mine, I'd go with the booze..... 🤣

I did like Frankie Boyle's take on it. Don't worry, its the first joke.

Would not surprise anyone if that despicable club hired a known racist. after all they've supported most other types of low life scum in the past, sexists, rapists, false accusers etc. so why would th

41 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Surely even Joey Barton would be embarrassed to show his face anywhere near Scottish football again after his disastrous Rangers career 

Normal rules of decency do not apply - we are talking about the filth remember 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Ultimately, we're a tribal bunch and are far too quick to pick 'teams', whether its politics, religion, sex, sexuality, football team, Eastenders V Corrie.... as a (human) race, we're far to quick to pick things that are different over things we have in common. We've not evolved as much as we'd like to think.

Attaching to a group is actually very much an evolved trait :) It used to be argued that this was for the benefit of group. For instance fish shoaling together - some evolutionary theorists argued that this was to benefit the group and that natural selection would then act at group level. 

In fact, it's simply a selfish act. It's far more unlikely you'll personally get attacked by a predator if you're in a group for example. 

In unrelated individuals, forming or belonging to a group is entirely selfish. 

Emmerdale is better, but I haven't watched it since Bernice left Ashley. Absolute treachery. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexis said:

Attaching to a group is actually very much an evolved trait :) It used to be argued that this was for the benefit of group. For instance fish shoaling together - some evolutionary theorists argued that this was to benefit the group and that natural selection would then act at group level. 

In fact, it's simply a selfish act. It's far more unlikely you'll personally get attacked by a predator if you're in a group for example. 

In unrelated individuals, forming or belonging to a group is entirely selfish. 

Emmerdale is better, but I haven't watched it since Bernice left Ashley. Absolute treachery. 

We're not talking survival here though, its more how we 'identify', we've got very good at putting people into boxes, then either braying about what a great 'box' we are and how those in other boxes are dicks. Some boxes are more default than others, others we 'pick', we can't get past thinking those in other boxes are somehow less worthy, its all very egotistical.

Well, as for Emmerdale, I'll give you a quick catch up, its mostly been people sleeping with people that they shouldn't and then all having a big old row about it. Rinse and repeat. I have to endure Emmerdale and Corrie, it could be worse, she might watch Eastenders etc too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Deewee said:

He’s a racist, a bigot, a Misogynist,   an anti-Semite and a homophobe. An absolute disgrace of a human. End of. I wrote an email of complaint to the SFA when they appointed him to say as a Scotland fan I was disgusted.

Can a person change? Is redemption possible? Or is he condemned for life because of what happened a few years ago?

  • Like 2
  • Star Post 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Can a person change? Is redemption possible? Or is he condemned for life because of what happened a few years ago?

Like Mel Gibson??

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Can a person change? Is redemption possible? Or is he condemned for life because of what happened a few years ago?

If he becomes their manager,then definitely No🤬

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Yes. 

Well said Robert.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Yes. 

I did like Frankie Boyle's take on it.

Don't worry, its the first joke.

  • Like 1
  • Funny 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cobra said:

Well if he does get the job we'll have plenty to talk about.

I hope he does.i class him as a talentless individual and a desperate social climber.I think it’s the eyes that make me uncomfortable,in interviews he seems so insincere in his comments and is a stick on to blame someone else for his inevitable failure.Next dabs manager? YES PLEASE.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FanDee said:

Well said Robert.

I’d not seen that clip - interesting. Rdj a great actor and had his share of problems. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was chatting to my mate's dad in Manchester a couple of months back. He said he would have drank himself to death by now if his now-wife hadn't said "it's me or the booze" shortly after they met. I think something similar happened to RDJ.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I was chatting to my mate's dad in Manchester a couple of months back. He said he would have drank himself to death by now if his now-wife hadn't said "it's me or the booze" shortly after they met. I think something similar happened to RDJ.

Your mate's dad missus must have been tidier and/or dirtier than mine, I'd go with the booze..... 🤣

  • Funny 3
  • Star Post 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.