The Dark Blues

Most Hated Players

Rate this topic

Which players have really done our nut over the years?

Dave Bowman, Darian MacKinnon. Who else?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't mind Charlie Miller always thought he enjoyed the banter and came across quite well.  Certainly be a number of Dabs ahead of him in my list 

Alan Main

Peter Pawlett

1 minute ago, dblair said:

Charlie millar

I didn't mind Charlie Miller always thought he enjoyed the banter and came across quite well. 

Certainly be a number of Dabs ahead of him in my list 

• Like 5

I was sat in the knee breaker one time and Miller was tapping his belly in response to jibes from the Dee support. That made me quite like him to be honest. A brilliant footballer. Would have loved to have seen him wear our colours.

8 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I was sat in the knee breaker one time and Miller was tapping his belly in response to jibes from the Dee support. That made me quite like him to be honest. A brilliant footballer. Would have loved to have seen him wear our colours.

Yeah I always thought he took it all in good humour. He was some player and probably should have achieved more in his career. 

Remember a game against them and georgi came on as a sub and think it was his first game back after a long injury lay off and when he came on Miller shook hands with him as he took his position in centre of the park, thought that was pretty classy at the time. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Yeah I always thought he took it all in good humour. He was some player and probably should have achieved more in his career. 

Remember a game against them and georgi came on as a sub and think it was his first game back after a long injury lay off and when he came on Miller shook hands with him as he took his position in centre of the park, thought that was pretty classy at the time. 

We'd probably all enjoy having a pint with him, but it used to boil my piss when Dees taunted him because he seemed to thrive on that negative reaction.

5 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

Alan Main

Good shout. I dragged a mate to his first Dundee game in Perth way back.

Main was getting absolute pelters and then he gave us the lead by the punching the ball into the net! It was beautiful.

We sealed the win thanks a ridiculous Gerry Britton strike on the turn from 20 yards out.

If only every Dundee game I've attended went the same way.

• Like 2