Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Folk You've Randomly Seen At Dundee Games

Cobra

I was sitting with my sister on a brutally cold evening in Dingwall not that long ago when I noticed that the two people in front of me were Alan Pattullo and Patrick Barclay.

Not exactly A-listers but I thought it was kind of interesting to see guys who report on top level football screaming encouragement at Danny Williams during a relegation battle.

Any other notable folk you've seen at games over the years?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
11 minutes ago, PrincePenman said:

Once saw, Jim Macintyre outside dens, f**k knows what he was doing there 

Imagine appointing a Dundee United figure to rescue Dundee from freefall. I've criticised the decision-making at Dens a lot recently, maybe too much, but f**cking hell, some of the sh*t that's gone down in the last two years.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 2

9 hours ago, Cobra said:

I was sitting with my sister on a brutally cold evening in Dingwall not that long ago when I noticed that the two people in front of me were Alan Pattullo and Patrick Barclay.

Not exactly A-listers but I thought it was kind of interesting to see guys who report on top level football screaming encouragement at Danny Williams during a relegation battle.

Any other notable folk you've seen at games over the years?

I used to see Tom Simpson from the original Snow Patrol in the main stand.

Alan P has been a regular for decades, pretty much only misses out when he has to attend another sporting event that clashes with our games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FanDee said:

Guy from coronation street,cant mind his name. Coming up the Derry steps,Jeans had been spray painted on I think!

Think there are two guys from corrie who are dees but from your description think you are referring to Sam Robertson. If he was Chocolate he would eat himself 

• Like 1

Adblock Detected