Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Hearts

Cobra

There's little doubt which is going to be our league's box office fixture this season. The two biggest clubs in the division and a fair bit of animosity thrown in just to make it even tastier.

Anyone got a favourite game against the Jambos?

I absolutely loved this bonkers game. Angry Dees were booing as we trailed 2-0 and looked certain to lose. Somehow though we claimed all three points.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
13 minutes ago, DFC1974 said:

Coca Cola cup Quarter final. Weighorst’s sublime chip ! 

Watching it from the Derry I thought it was the most beautifully struck shot I'd ever seen. Years later I thought my memory of it was probably distorted. Then I saw it on Youtube and f**cking hell. It was every bit as majestic I'd remembered.

• Like 1

I lost it that night and ended up on the pitch In my work attire.....,.flannel grey suit, slip ons, skinny pink tie and DFC hat! Cool or what!?!

There is a huge amount of bile being aimed our way on social media from hearts fans. Many frothing with excitement after JNs statement and predicting our death. Could be spicy encounters. 

14 minutes ago, Valentke said:

I lost it that night and ended up on the pitch In my work attire.....,.flannel grey suit, slip ons, skinny pink tie and DFC hat! Cool or what!?!

There is a huge amount of bile being aimed our way on social media from hearts fans. Many frothing with excitement after JNs statement and predicting our death. Could be spicy encounters. 

I was in the process of splitting with my long-term girlfriend and that was the one game I took her to. She was left with the impression that the typical football match ends 4-4 with a goalkeeper missing a penalty. If only.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Aye we knew how to dress back then...... 😏 I've seen me dressed similarly (nae hat) walk back home p1shed from Dundee to St. Andrew (14 and a half miles) after nights out in Dundee. You would think once would be enough, did it a couple times. 🤣

• Funny 3

I enjoyed the 2-1 win  in 2017 ....Moussas worst back pass in the world giving them the equaliser ....and then booting a water bottle when subbed .....that last second header from KW to win the match.  We played well that day and I thought McCann was starting to make it all work ......was I wrong there.... but the Bonkers game was something else .still no idea how we won that match on that freezing evening.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Valentke said:

Heaps of bitterness towards DFC on Jambos Kickback site due to recent events. And there are clearly some who can't get over what happened in '86. Plenty decent Jambos out there but also too many deluded souls with an arrogance the equal of Old Firm supporters. It's all rage and revenge on Kickback. Eye-bleeding. 

• Like 1

Always had a soft spot for Hearts. Biggest club in the country untainted by bigotry. If they're going to resent the Dee long-term then so be it but I hope they'll see sense. Most Dees opposed the vote U-turn so seems a bit silly to label us the bad guys.

They might wants to listen to Hearts legend Gary MacKay who said: "We have to be honest and admit it’s a situation we should never have got ourselves into.

I’ve heard people saying we were unlucky with injuries. It was this, it was that.

"But Hearts – with the squad of players they had at the start of the 2019/20 season – should not have been sitting four points adrift with eight games to go."

25 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Always had a soft spot for Hearts. Biggest club in the country untainted by bigotry 

They have some serious problems with bigotry. In recent seasons they’ve banned numerous fans, threatened to shut an area of the stand and written out to the support. They have an element that the club and the vast majority of their support are embarrassed by. 

Adblock Detected