Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Craig Gordon

He's left Celtic. He turns 38 in December. He's keen to carry on playing.

Hearts seems the logical destination but we do need a keeper. There's probably little or no chance we could bring him to Dens amid the current crisis but I'd like to think we could make an enquiry.

Bit of a longshot but maybe Dees could provide a fund to help make an ambitious signing happen.

I doubt Gordon needs a final big payday. I suspect he wants guaranteed first-team football before he retires.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 hours ago, Cobra said:

I doubt Gordon needs a final big payday. I suspect he wants guaranteed first-team football before he retires.

From what I've read that's exactly the point.  So, no harm in asking but I would imagine Hearts are a more attractive option but you never know. 

7 hours ago, Cobra said:

He's left Celtic. He turns 38 in December. He's keen to carry on playing.

Hearts seems the logical destination but we do need a keeper. There's probably little or no chance we could bring him to Dens amid the current crisis but I'd like to think we could make an enquiry.

Bit of a longshot but maybe Dees could provide a fund to help make an ambitious signing happen.

You'll never know for certain until you ask. No reason we shouldn't test the water.

The worst that could happen is he'd say no, and then maybe have a wee chuckle.

Feel a lot more confident seeing him there. As would the DFC Defending Players.

1 minute ago, Mr Sensible said:

Thing is, we are asking our first team players to take wage cuts, pretty severe ones, but we ask the fans to cough up for a multi millionaire who is coming to the end of his career, rather we used the money for a younger upcoming keeper...

Far too much sense there for my liking Mr Sensible ;)

6 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Thing is, we are asking our first team players to take wage cuts, pretty severe ones, but we ask the fans to cough up for a multi millionaire who is coming to the end of his career, rather we used the money for a younger upcoming keeper...

Think this is the crux of it, its not going to do team harmony much good.

Adblock Detected