Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Craig Gordon


Recommended Posts

He's left Celtic. He turns 38 in December. He's keen to carry on playing.

Hearts seems the logical destination but we do need a keeper. There's probably little or no chance we could bring him to Dens amid the current crisis but I'd like to think we could make an enquiry.

Bit of a longshot but maybe Dees could provide a fund to help make an ambitious signing happen.

I doubt Gordon needs a final big payday. I suspect he wants guaranteed first-team football before he retires.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
5 hours ago, Cobra said:

I doubt Gordon needs a final big payday. I suspect he wants guaranteed first-team football before he retires.

From what I've read that's exactly the point.  So, no harm in asking but I would imagine Hearts are a more attractive option but you never know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Cobra said:

He's left Celtic. He turns 38 in December. He's keen to carry on playing.

Hearts seems the logical destination but we do need a keeper. There's probably little or no chance we could bring him to Dens amid the current crisis but I'd like to think we could make an enquiry.

Bit of a longshot but maybe Dees could provide a fund to help make an ambitious signing happen.

I doubt Gordon needs a final big payday. I suspect he wants guaranteed first-team football before he retires.

You'll never know for certain until you ask. No reason we shouldn't test the water.

The worst that could happen is he'd say no, and then maybe have a wee chuckle.

Feel a lot more confident seeing him there. As would the DFC Defending Players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr Sensible said:

Thing is, we are asking our first team players to take wage cuts, pretty severe ones, but we ask the fans to cough up for a multi millionaire who is coming to the end of his career, rather we used the money for a younger upcoming keeper...

 

Far too much sense there for my liking Mr Sensible ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Thing is, we are asking our first team players to take wage cuts, pretty severe ones, but we ask the fans to cough up for a multi millionaire who is coming to the end of his career, rather we used the money for a younger upcoming keeper...

 

Think this is the crux of it, its not going to do team harmony much good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
×
×
  • Create New...