Meekings

Rate this topic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our captain has walked away after refusing a paycut during a pandemic. Maybe this can help galvanise our brilliant support. The Deefiant season showed that our passion can make a big difference.

He stays in Dundee as my mates GF cuts his hair. She says he is a gentleman and it does come across as that way. Too many fans take it personally when players leave without knowing circumstances and t

This is so, so key. As you know I was on here almost every day in the early part of last season fighting the manager’s corner and saying we had to have patience given he was both a rookie and doing a

Thought he would have taken a cut, considering how long out injured he was, and picked up a wage

Edited by Darkblue64

Can't say I'm surprised, its been one of those where it just doesn't seem to have worked. Sods law though, wherever he pitches up, he'll get his mojo back and will be a good player again.

21 minutes ago, Darkblue64 said:

On official, rejects extension

Fair enough, his decision. Just hope he does not come back to hurt us!

No Loss whatsoever.

• Like 3

Harder to take because of how we stuck by him through all his injuries. Was starting to come into a bit of form, and McPake always talked him up. Think they were quite close after doing rehab together so it must sting a bit for him. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Darkblue64 said:

On official, rejects extension

Wont be missed.

• Like 2
  • Star Post 2
12 minutes ago, an-dee said:

Harder to take because of how we stuck by him through all his injuries. Was starting to come into a bit of form, and McPake always talked him up. Think they were quite close after doing rehab together so it must sting a bit for him. 

We've seen that he was a good player in the past so its frustrating the way its gone. Had the best throw ins I can remember at the club, always surprised me we didn't make more of that.

It’s more worrying that we offered him a contract-He was either injured or sh!te. 
Club captain! it sums why we are in such a mess on the pitch last 2 seasons.

• Like 7