Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

New Captain?

Deewee

New Captain  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Now Meekings is away, who would you make captain?

• Dorrans
    • McGhee
    • Gowser
    • Marshall
    • Hemmings
    • Other

11 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Not sure what happens to guys on the A9 but they seem to become garbage by the time they arrive at Dens.

I get where you’re coming from. They seem to forget that they’re actually quite good players. Saying that, we’re not the most patient of supports. If you don’t play like Messi on your Dens debut, you’re s***e. 😂😂😂

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Gowsers time has passed so I would give to someone who could be here a few years . Fingers crossed that is McGhee as this year he has led by example and clearly others have picked up on this as mentioned before In MCKinnon at Falkirk who made him captain and he also captained Scotland at various age groups including several times at under 21 level . 
Gowser will still offer his all and will demand from others 

I am no sure I'd want to see McGowan regular Captain (maybe disnae need that added responsibility)

When he's in the mood, which he usually is, as far as I am concerned, by  his effort & enthusiasm, and on a really good day, all that goes with it, he leads by example. And I am no sure he needs an Armband. In my opinion, he knows what DFC & fans expect of him .... And if other players on the Park watch him (especially on his very best days) they should also see what he expects of them ... Whether he is Captain or not

You'll have gathered I love the wee man :wub:

I'll no vote, because I don't know enough.

And I believe it not only about match day.

McGhee for me. Gowser leads by example on the pitch with his work rate and keeping everyone “honest” anyway so no need to give him an armband. 

I personally think McGhee is one of the best defenders we’ve had at the club for quite some time. Very much a blend of old school no nonsense and modern player very comfortable with the ball at his feet. I really hope we can build a team around him 

• Like 5
  • Star Post 1

Adblock Detected