Wigan

Rate this topic

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really interesting reading here - https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1279000646335836163.html

Bloody hell, I know there's some joining of dots going on but if even 10% of that is right then a lot of clubs should be worried. We all know football is about money now but this is really cynical.

Not long seen that, they're sort of my English team (and also a hell of a night out), hope they get through this. I wonder if Dundee could make a bit of cash out of doing a 'surviving admin workshop'.

Not long seen that, they're sort of my English team (and also a hell of a night out), hope they get through this. I wonder if Dundee could make a bit of cash out of doing a 'surviving admin workshop'.... 🤔

• Like 2

Seems to be more about sham owners from Hong Kong (who took over 4 weeks ago) than the pandemic.

2 hours ago, harry94 said:

Bloody hell, I know there's some joining of dots going on but if even 10% of that is right then a lot of clubs should be worried. We all know football is about money now but this is really cynical.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I lived in Chorley - about 5 miles from Wigan. Then I moved to Hong Kong and then the Philippines. I hope nobody reading Harry's attached file joins any dots in my direction!

Joking apart, had a good few mates from Wigan and the surrounding area and had a fair few nights out there - real lancashire town and would hate to see their club go under.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HK Blues said:

I lived in Chorley - about 5 miles from Wigan. Then I moved to Hong Kong and then the Philippines. I hope nobody reading Harry's attached file joins any dots in my direction!

Joking apart, had a good few mates from Wigan and the surrounding area and had a fair few nights out there - real lancashire town and would hate to see their club go under.

I've had many a good night in Wigan, met some very forward and open minded ladies there, its what sort of got me into Wigan being my English team (keep an eye on a few clubs results from being down there and going to games). Football has made big inroads into the rugby scene down there, be a shame for it to all go.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Won 8-0 the night and were 7-0 up at half time. 

Some performance 

Some going! That’s them 12 points clear if the relegation zone with 2 games to go. BUT a 12 point deduction on the way. Hope for their fans that they manage to stay up 

• Like 1