Rate this topic

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Captain with gowser vice 👍

Ah! Yes he was. I think Cammy may be better without the burden of captain positions. He already has to deal with the extra pressure being a supporter brings and it can’t be easy to communicate wi

Brilliant to hear he’s first of all agreed to new terms and second of all been made captain. An important part of the team secured for next season

Brilliant to hear he’s first of all agreed to new terms and second of all been made captain. An important part of the team secured for next season

• Like 3

Really positive news, one of the bright spots of last season. Vital part of the team if we are to challenge for promotion.

Edited by DeeVinci
Spelling
  • Like 1

Credit to him 23 and captain after his first year at the club - can only assume he offers the same off the park than he does on it to be given the armband 👏

9 minutes ago, Bobby Dee said:

Credit to him 23 and captain after his first year at the club - can only assume he offers the same off the park than he does on it to be given the armband 👏

23!?! Great player, superb gesture (cut) and sound choice as captain -hard hard paper round! 

• Funny 1

Happy with this. Not sure where it leaves  Cammy but McGhee deserves this and hard to argue against gowser as vice. 

I really believe that there will be more positive news around the place in the coming months. 

2 minutes ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Happy with this. Not sure where it leaves  Cammy but McGhee deserves this and hard to argue against gowser as vice. 

I really believe that there will be more positive news around the place in the coming months. 

Cammy will be at RB. We have only one CB left so JMcG will play there. 

3 minutes ago, Valentke said:

3 minutes ago, Valentke said:

Was meaning the captaincy issue. Was Cammy not vice captain this season? 

1 minute ago, Dens Bound Rhino said:

Was meaning the captaincy issue. Was Cammy not vice captain this season? 

Ah! Yes he was. I think Cammy may be better without the burden of captain positions.

He already has to deal with the extra pressure being a supporter brings and it can’t be easy to communicate with your team mates whilst singing I love you Dundee I do Dundee I love you continuously. 

• Funny 5

Delighted with this. 

I think the higher earners will be asked to take a bigger percentage than the lower ones and I can't see the young blades having to take much of a cut at all.

• Funny 1