The Dark Blues

Gifs

Rate this topic

Thought it might be good to have a place to share amusing/strange/deviant/all of the above gifs. Just got sent this.

3153abb80eb4de8b5647cc39da6defb1.jpg

It tickled me anyway. Chuck is that 'awesum' I reckon he'll chase it down with a bottle of bleach.

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rare footage of Kim Jong-un reacting to Wighton relegating United...

20 years a jpg and gif were pretty much the same thing although a jpg was best for higher quality photos. Somewhere along line though an animated gif (and soundless movie clips) became known simp

Thought it might be good to have a place to share amusing/strange/deviant/all of the above gifs. Just got sent this. It tickled me anyway. Chuck is that 'awesum' I reckon he'll chase it dow

Posted Images

Chomp would it be Ok to change the title to Gifs, Jokes, and Jpegs. On fFacebook you get loads of people who post funny pics with captions and stuff and I wondered if there might be an interest in having an area where these funnies could be shown. don't know what the implications are but posting links would seem to me to be a no no. Typically I can't find an example!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WeighorstsWang said:

That's a jpeg, not a gif. ;)

20 years a jpg and gif were pretty much the same thing although a jpg was best for higher quality photos.

Somewhere along line though an animated gif (and soundless movie clips) became known simply as a gif. I still haven't got used to it.

• Like 3
On 02/07/2020 at 19:18, chomp my root said:

Thought it might be good to have a place to share amusing/strange/deviant/all of the above gifs. Just got sent this.

3153abb80eb4de8b5647cc39da6defb1.jpg

It tickled me anyway. Chuck is that 'awesum' I reckon he'll chase it down with a bottle of bleach.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293efdcfb4751d069eea

• Like 1

Rare footage of Kim Jong-un reacting to Wighton relegating United...

zEeJS7a.gif

• Funny 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...