And They

Rate this topic

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm serious about this - if Nelms gives those begging b*****ds one penny after asking Dundee fans to dig deep and help the club out I will never put another penny into DFC. Dundee fans do not donate t

The SPFL have actually gone to considerable lengths to mitigate harm to clubs via reconstruction proposals, as have Hearts. The clubs took hugely selfish decisions, rejected it and stuck up the middle

Notice some of the DABs moaning about Dunfermline's Nisbet signing for Hibs instead of them. They are critical of Hibs pleading poverty and then spending money on a player. Do they ever look at their

Posted Images

So they're appealing to Dabs, supporters of other clubs and the clubs themselves for help in meeting the 'huge' legal bills they'll incur fighting this.

At the same time. they're spunking six figures on compensation for their new manager and making a six figure bid for Nisbet. 

Utterly shameless.

• Like 3

Tomorrows front page Tully headline 

JOHN NELMS STILL WON'T TALK TO US

4 page story inside

Oh and United are f**ked page 17 column 6 

• Funny 4

Where’s the link for the Jambos and Harry Wraggs funding.

Proper Supporters know where to put their £1 😎

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, charliedee said:

f**k em.. They laughed when we quite rightly started cutting costs 

They laughed  at uswhen ex England manager was getting linked with them 

They laughed at us when they were putting in kiddy on bids for Nesbitt 

They laughed at us for the club and supporters association falling out.. Forgetting their club did the same 

Well they ain't laughing f**cking now 🤣🤣let's see how this huge fairweather support of theirs reacts to a genuine crisis 😂😂😂

Oh and f**k them again 

I'd just like to add a f**k them

• Like 6
  • Funny 1
  • Star Post 1

This is a dreadfully embarrassing statement from united, even apart from the rampant hypocrisy. 

If they don't get promoted they only have themselves to blame, they could have voted for the reconstruction proposals but chose to try and shaft us instead. Imagine, John Nelms offers them the chance to get promoted and they choose not to take it......USA, USA....... :)

3 minutes ago, Alexis said:

This is a dreadfully embarrassing statement from united, even apart from the rampant hypocrisy. 

It's a desperate begging letter. nothing more and nothing less.

ETA - I'm loving the tone of it

Can I also say if this was dundee it would be front of the tele with a headline along the lines of "financial trouble at dens" but because its United let's see what they go with. 

• Like 3