The Dark Blues

Line Up

Rate this topic

Considering Berra is certain to return to Georgie, any suggestions as to our line up next season.

Will we be able to field a team that’s any better than the average Championship outfit?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing to do with any well known chant l just believe that Kerr is well worth his place in the squad. He'll make mistakes but then who won't?. For passion, desire, will to win, effort and Dark Blue l

You have to be mental to think Cammy Kerr isn't good enough for the current squad. He is everything you want in a Dundee player in the Championship.... as previously stated he has a great engine....gr

Looks like Cammy will be the target for the boo boys for another year.....we've not seen you play for months but you're still sh**e....booooooo.......just as we were all getting behind the team and sh

7 minutes ago, BCram said:

Is Georgie his girlfriend? 😗

Could be a boyfriend. 🥴

Not up in the air but if we keep majority of what we have then have a far better unit than last year with a few key additions if we can -  a striker , min x1 CB, winger and a keeper 

17 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

George cran says in the Tele we may have to go with what we've got. Personally I think we'll sign 2 or 3 loanees.

Celtic owe us 😉

• Funny 2
41 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

George cran says in the Tele we may have to go with what we've got. Personally I think we'll sign 2 or 3 loanees.

I suspect you might be right mate, I doubt we'll be the only ones either. I would imagine a lot of clubs are scratching their heads wondering how they're going to put a squad together. At least we have the makings of a team and one that has played together for a season so should hit the ground running.

• Like 1

I make this what we have right now. Been a bit flexible with the positions and done it in no particular order to get players in.

106985249_703504546892942_91504660001057

I reckon it's probably make or break for Moore coming back from Stenhousemuir, if he's not playing a squad role this term or at least doing well at L1 level, it would be hard to see another renewal to his deal. By all accounts, he's done very well there in a new attacking role playing with GGH.

Fisher recovering from leg break after heading to East Kilbride to replace O'Dea at the start of the season. Don't know if any other young centre backs stepping up to reserve level next term.

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

I make this what we have right now. Been a bit flexible with the positions and done it in no particular order to get players in.

106985249_703504546892942_91504660001057

I reckon it's probably make or break for Moore coming back from Stenhousemuir, if he's not playing a squad role this term or at least doing well at L1 level, it would be hard to see another renewal to his deal. By all accounts, he's done very well there in a new attacking role playing with GGH.

Fisher recovering from leg break after heading to East Kilbride to replace O'Dea at the start of the season. Don't know if any other young centre backs stepping up to reserve level next term.

There's Martin Hornyik who's been at Dens for years. He's a tenacious player with decent pace but isn't the tallest.

23 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

There's Martin Hornyik who's been at Dens for years. He's a tenacious player with decent pace but isn't the tallest.

Remember you pointing him out last year when McPake had him in the first team. I just realised we have Danny Strachan and Cammy Dow on the books as well and they went on loan to the juniors in January but also played in the reserves. It would be really good if the club gave us an update about these guys and their contract situations.

I think we learned a lesson last season and that is we need a commanding C/H like Berra, a leader to boss the defence if we can’t afford one I think we will struggle