The Dark Blues

The Covid Dee Support

Rate this topic

• Administrator

Help us raise some money for Dundee United lawyers to help.... wait wtf...... Sorry, it seems I was taking a bit of a funny turn there......... F*ck United!

If you would like to help out the Dundee FC, by throwing in a few quid here and there, please feel free to donate and we will pass this on to the club for them to use in whichever way during these tough times.

All monies raised, will go directly and be used by Dundee Football Club in how they see fit (not to sit in our bank account). The COVID virus is causing a lot of hardship across the world, especially within Scottish football and Dundee FC.

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/clients/donations/

Please select the first Donations goal within the list.

Thanks for your support towards the club ladies and gentlemen!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Star Post 3
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Help us raise some money for Dundee United lawyers to help.... wait wtf...... Sorry, it seems I was taking a bit of a funny turn there......... F*ck United! If you would like to help out the Dund

Done. Just an idea but if you donate the money to dfc in the community to supply tickets for disadvantaged people then Dfc still gets the money plus what the community trust can claim back in tax whic

Just to let you guys know that I sent over the money raised to the club. Thanks to everyone who chipped in and helped. 😀

• Administrator

Also, if you would rather use PayPal friends (So you don't have to pay the PayPal fee): please use [email protected] and leave a note your username and use COVID DEE Support so we can update our records etc.

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Help us raise some money for Dundee United lawyers to help.... wait wtf...... Sorry, it seems I was taking a bit of a funny turn there......... F*ck United!

If you would like to help out the Dundee FC, by throwing in a few quid here and there, please feel free to donate and we will pass this on to the club for them to use in whichever way during these tough times.

All monies raised, will go directly and be used by Dundee Football Club in how they see fit (not to sit in our bank account). The COVID virus is causing a lot of hardship across the world, especially within Scottish football and Dundee FC.

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/clients/donations/

Please select the first Donations goal within the list.

Thanks for your support towards the club ladies and gentlemen!

Mind and be careful John, before you know it, the club will be demanding you hand over your entire stash....... 😱

Too political ??????

10 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Mind and be careful John, before you know it, the club will be demanding you hand over your entire stash....... 😱

Too political ??????

Yes 😂

• Funny 1
  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

It's not my money, if you guys give to me to the money to help the club, it goes to club... all of it.

Too political ??????

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

4 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

It's not my money, if you guys give to me to the money to help the club, it goes to club... all of it.

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

Think you missed my point mate, was alluding to the club trying to lever DFCSS out of their stash. I've kept quiet about the few hundred quid I keep for a rainy day in case FPS want that too. 😮

• Administrator
1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

Think you missed my point mate, was alluding to the club trying to lever DFCSS out of their stash. I've kept quiet about the few hundred quid I keep for a rainy day in case FPS want that too. 😮

Sorry bud 👍,

Nope not political for me, it's not my money and it belongs to the club as soon as you guys hand it over. Wouldn't be right for me to keep it back for a rainy day.

3 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Sorry bud 👍,

Nope not political for me, it's not my money and it belongs to the club as soon as you guys hand it over. Wouldn't be right for me to keep it back for a rainy day.

I know mate, wasn't implying you would. 

• Like 1

Brilliant idea, donated and shared on twitter and Friends of DFC fb 👍

Edited by paulitto
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Star Post 1

Done. Just an idea but if you donate the money to dfc in the community to supply tickets for disadvantaged people then Dfc still gets the money plus what the community trust can claim back in tax which would also go to Dfc.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1