Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee United....

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, andrak said:

No, that was just me, sorry, I'll keep it down in future

Harold, whar would be withoot "the voices"

In my case, probably oot o this Secure Unit.

In your case on your bike doing the NC 500.

And not jist in your garage pretending:chaplin:

No Nurse, I've not yet had My Medication :wacko:

It's okay there's chomp wi the trolley now:drool:

1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Belgian relegation overturned as Beveren stay in top flight. Dabs maybe getting twitchy?

Here's hoping.  Either a 13 team top league with the Dabs and Hearts in it, or a 12 team top league with Hearts and no Dabs is a result for us.

1 hour ago, Cobra said:

Just reading that Liam Boyce is looking forward to the new season.

Don't want him facing us next season. Bring the filth back to the Championship please.

Three years left on, what is by all accounts, a very lucrative deal and is entering his 30s. Good player on his day but I have a feeling he'll flop, not really basing that on much though. There are a lot of expensive players signed up there who have had major issues and bad feelings with the club in the last season.They should win the league but I think they are in a weaker position than United were last term, just because they will have to deal with all these problems.

2 hours ago, Double Blue said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53352032

Didnt I read before that Kevin Nisbet was going to the Arabs? Maybe the money needed for their legal fees and compensation paid to bring in a manager who relegated his last club scuppered that plan!

Dunfermline were, quite rightly, pretty unhappy about the lack of respect the dabs showed in going public on wanting to sign him.

Hopefully that had a bearing on him not ending up there. 

On 08/07/2020 at 00:17, DarkBlueKnight said:

The wee team - tragic really - yearning for a history. Envious of our generation after generation after generation

also feck em

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not, Saying they are envious of us is just false, love being a dee but it’s been mainly sh**e my entire life as I’ve sat back and watch them collect numerous trophies while we’ve won squat

1 minute ago, PrincePenman said:

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not, Saying they are envious of us is just false, love being a dee but it’s been mainly sh**e my entire life as I’ve sat back and watch them collect numerous trophies while we’ve won squat

You're right. They are not envious of us. They aspire to having the pulling power of Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen. Delusions can bring you temporary contentment so they might be enjoying this summer.

Adblock Detected