The Dark Blues

When Will the Team Return To Training?

Rate this topic

With the season starting on 17th October and the furlough scheme also running until October I think the club will try to utilize the scheme for as long as possible. 21st of September seems the most likely date to return to training.

4 weeks training should be enough to get the team fit. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was he looking for Hamiltons last clearance?

I would like to think the players have personal programmes that they are using to keep fit too.On their own initiative of course due to furlough!

I saw Finlay Robertson running round balgay park the other week, looked like he’d kept himself fit & built himself up strength wise as well.

2 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

With the season starting on 17th October and the furlough scheme also running until October I think the club will try to utilize the scheme for as long as possible. 21st of September seems the most likely date to return to training.

4 weeks training should be enough to get the team fit. 

I would like to think the players have personal programmes that they are using to keep fit too.On their own initiative of course due to furlough!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dandy McLean said:

Am I missing something here? Why weren’t us minions allowed to start training at the same time as the top division?

Because thats officially working and we would have to pay them.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

I saw Finlay Robertson running round balgay park the other week, looked like he’d kept himself fit & built himself up strength wise as well.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DFC#1 said:

Was he looking for Hamiltons last clearance?

• Funny 8

Thinking of Finlay Robertson, on his own running around Balgay Park, in an effort to keep himself fit.

I wonder how many DFC players & Coaches would offer themselves (non-paying voluntary services)

Do a bit of Regular Weekly Group Running and Training during this time:Togetherness/Camaraderie.

It certainly would be an appreciated show of Loyalty...For the Club & the Loyal & Loving Dundee Fans :wub:

Sure Our Esteemed John Nelms could arrange this Might even want to take part in it-And Lead Them ;)

On 09/07/2020 at 09:14, Gedee said:

Thinking of Finlay Robertson, on his own running around Balgay Park, in an effort to keep himself fit.

I wonder how many DFC players & Coaches would offer themselves (non-paying voluntary services)

Do a bit of Regular Weekly Group Running and Training during this time:Togetherness/Camaraderie.

It certainly would be an appreciated show of Loyalty...For the Club & the Loyal & Loving Dundee Fans :wub:

Sure Our Esteemed John Nelms could arrange this Might even want to take part in it-And Lead Them ;)

They could put John Nelms in goal Gedee, it might improve their shots on goal. 😉