Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

When Will the Team Return To Training?

With the season starting on 17th October and the furlough scheme also running until October I think the club will try to utilize the scheme for as long as possible. 21st of September seems the most likely date to return to training.

4 weeks training should be enough to get the team fit. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

With the season starting on 17th October and the furlough scheme also running until October I think the club will try to utilize the scheme for as long as possible. 21st of September seems the most likely date to return to training.

4 weeks training should be enough to get the team fit. 

I would like to think the players have personal programmes that they are using to keep fit too.On their own initiative of course due to furlough!

20 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

I would like to think the players have personal programmes that they are using to keep fit too.On their own initiative of course due to furlough!

I saw Finlay Robertson running round balgay park the other week, looked like he’d kept himself fit & built himself up strength wise as well.

Thinking of Finlay Robertson, on his own running around Balgay Park, in an effort to keep himself fit.

I wonder how many DFC players & Coaches would offer themselves (non-paying voluntary services)

Do a bit of Regular Weekly Group Running and Training during this time:Togetherness/Camaraderie.

It certainly would be an appreciated show of Loyalty...For the Club & the Loyal & Loving Dundee Fans :wub:

Sure Our Esteemed John Nelms could arrange this Might even want to take part in it-And Lead Them ;)

On 09/07/2020 at 09:14, Gedee said:

Thinking of Finlay Robertson, on his own running around Balgay Park, in an effort to keep himself fit.

I wonder how many DFC players & Coaches would offer themselves (non-paying voluntary services)

Do a bit of Regular Weekly Group Running and Training during this time:Togetherness/Camaraderie.

It certainly would be an appreciated show of Loyalty...For the Club & the Loyal & Loving Dundee Fans :wub:

Sure Our Esteemed John Nelms could arrange this Might even want to take part in it-And Lead Them ;)

They could put John Nelms in goal Gedee, it might improve their shots on goal. 😉

Adblock Detected