The Dark Blues

50/50 Draw Again This Week and Every Week

Rate this topic

Alison who runs the draw has asked me to highlight this fund raiser for the club.

Manager James McPake used a random number generator to pick the winning numbers for the first 50/50 online draw.

First prize was £400 and was won by Mrs M McDonald

With Mrs G Holmes picking up the second prize of £110

Thank you to everyone who entered.

The next 50/50 draw will take place next Saturday (11th July).

Entry to the draw is £1 per entry and you can enter now via PayPal. There is no limit on how many entries you can have.

The PayPal address is [email protected]

Edited by Billy Campbell's Ghost
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wtf?! Even after £1000 worth @Cobra still didn’t win! 🙈   Eta- hats off mate 🎩 one hell of a gesture 👏🏻  

Just bought some tickets. Great way to donate to the club while having a chance of winning something at the same time. 👍🏻

If I win can I have the winnings automatically forwarded to the Arabs legal fees crowdfunder? Asking for a friend 😈

4 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Alison who runs the draw has asked me to highlight this fund raiser for the club.

Manager James McPake used a random number generator to pick the winning numbers for the first 50/50 online draw.

Entry to the draw is £1 per entry and you can enter now via PayPal. There is no limit on how many entries you can have.

Agree come on guys and girls, I have just bought some 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Wtf?! Even after £1000 worth @Cobra still didn’t win! 🙈

Eta- hats off mate 🎩 one hell of a gesture 👏🏻

Edited by dblair
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Just bought some tickets. Great way to donate to the club while having a chance of winning something at the same time. 👍🏻

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

If I win can I have the winnings automatically forwarded to the Arabs legal fees crowdfunder? Asking for a friend 😈

No! 😂

Just bought a few.

I was speaking to someone who was telling me that the academy is in the best place it's been in years with some talented young players.

The more people who can support this draw the better the chance the academy can avoid a potential cull. 🇫🇷

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

How can you have what is essentially a half time draw when there are no games on?

Why not? It’s just essentially a raffle where 50% is given (or kept) by the club and the other 50% is allocated for cash prizes.   The fact that it was at half time of a match doesn’t really stop it being a valid money maker 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

How can you have what is essentially a half time draw when there are no games on?

Still the same raffle - you’re just buying at home rather than at dens . Same prizes same support for youth 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dblair said:

Why not? It’s just essentially a raffle where 50% is given (or kept) by the club and the other 50% is allocated for cash prizes.   The fact that it was at half time of a match doesn’t really stop it being a valid money maker 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Still the same raffle - you’re just buying at home rather than at dens . Same prizes same support for youth 

Was only having a laugh.

• Wowzer 1
  • Funny 1
2 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Sorry pb 😁

I’m feckin no, you call that a laugh 🙄

😘

• Funny 1
14 minutes ago, dblair said:

I’m feckin no, you call that a laugh 🙄

😘

I'm a very funny guy, often misunderstood but very funny none the less.

Everyone needs to do what they can and this is a great way for Dees to get involved in helping the club when there is no football.

• Like 1