The Dark Blues

Biggest Surprise

Rate this topic

I went to Parkhead with zero expectations this day. Celtic were unbeaten in 18 months at home, their league record going into the game was W17 D1 L0. We had no chance, right?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great to watch the flowing style.  Ah memories.................... Zurab obviously got a 'Glasgow sending off' as it's doubtful if that was a red card even today!

Booking at worst, definite six and half a dozen element to it.

My first trip to park head was in 88 when they had to beat us to win the league, I remember the away end packed with Celtic fans then at half time they brought them along the pitch and put them in seg

Great to watch the flowing style.  Ah memories....................

Zurab obviously got a 'Glasgow sending off' as it's doubtful if that was a red card even today!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, tckeayend said:

Great to watch the flowing style.  Ah memories....................

Zurab obviously got a 'Glasgow sending off' as it's doubtful if that was a red card even today!

Booking at worst, definite six and half a dozen element to it.

• Like 1

My first trip to park head was in 88 when they had to beat us to win the league, I remember the away end packed with Celtic fans then at half time they brought them along the pitch and put them in segregation which was supposed to separate the fans, there must have been over 70000 there 

• Love 1