Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Not Good....

Whatever player is refusing the reduced terms, whoever it is, is making the decision for himself and his family. Not one thought for anything or anyone  else (and rightly so). He will make what he thinks is the correct decision for his future, both short term and long term. I wish him all the best wether he stays or goes. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Magic said:

Whatever player is refusing the reduced terms, whoever it is, is making the decision for himself and his family. Not one thought for anything or anyone  else (and rightly so). He will make what he thinks is the correct decision for his future, both short term and long term. I wish him all the best wether he stays or goes. 

He's doing the best thing for himself and his family.

He's refusing to make a sacrifice for DFC after the club paid his wages for months during non-activity (even though we didn't have to).

He's neither right not wrong. He's simply made a decision and we're never going to agree on here whether that decision was the right thing to do.

It's almost like arguing about politics. You see it one way or the other and nobody is going to back down.

The thing is no one has said he is not going to agree to deduction in wage, he might be negotiating what happens after things get back to normal.

Hopefully we will hear he has agreed to deduction in next few days. 

5 minutes ago, gblue said:

The thing is no one has said he is not going to agree to deduction in wage, he might be negotiating what happens after things get back to normal.

Hopefully we will hear he has agreed to deduction in next few days. 

DCT wouldn't want to report anything like that that though.

Remember Graham Spiers calling United "Scotland's model club" shortly before they went into freefall and became a laughing stock for years.

I don't know if they are arselickers at DCT because they are dabs or just dab sympathisers like Spiers but either way they've been drawn into the belief that the dabs can do wrong and the Dee can do no right.

Hopefully another meltdown is coming across the road, making the relentless t**d-polishing impossible to keep up.

3 hours ago, Cobra said:

I think Billy Dodds turned up at Dundee (the club that gave him a career) just to vote for us to be liquidated out of bitterness towards one or two individuals passing through Dens.

He maybe stands alone as a pariah.

This is another one where we'll never know, he says he knew it was going to go through anyway but who knows, I'm certainly not going to use it to make him the panto baddy. 

17 minutes ago, Dee_Dee said:

We need Hemmings putting the bell in the net. Needs sorted out somehow. Nelson is good but injury prone and doesn’t score regularly enough to be main striker. Think if we lose Hemmings over this it could very well f**k up our season

Hemmings would be a blow.

But losing Berra is worse imo.

3 minutes ago, Dondeh said:

Hemmings would be a blow.

But losing Berra is worse imo.

He will be a huge miss. Remember how porous and easy to score against our defence was before he came.

Even worse if Hearts come down and he’s playing for them, they won’t be losing many goals in this league 

7 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

This is another one where we'll never know, he says he knew it was going to go through anyway but who knows, I'm certainly not going to use it to make him the panto baddy. 

If only Fred West had you as his lawyer, he might not have topped himself.

"Fred was a keen gardener. Yes he liked digging holes but so what? Accidents happen!"

Adblock Detected