The Dark Blues

Reasons....

Rate this topic

Why Dundee are the city's top club.

First team in the city to win each and every major domestic trophy.

Had the same name over 3 centuries. Historic.

Had the same colours over 3 centuries. Historic.

Any other reasons?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’ll come through this like we always do f**k the dabs then f**k them all over again 

Because we are not f**cking Dabs Mon the Dee f**k the Dabs 

We have been through lots of ups and downs (mostly downs in recent years) possibly more than any other team senior team in Scotland but we have always bounced back the club and fans together.  We

Isn't it great supporting the city's historic club? I love it.

Admittedly I do feel for the frothing dabs reading this thread. Chill, it's not all bad. Your team is... erm... bright.

I went to the Bernabeu and Old Trafford in the last year. Great experiences but Dees at Palace and Hampden blows those moments out of the water. The feeling for our club is something else. Every year I'm surprised by the numbers who turn out to show their love for DFC when it matters.

First to do Admin (twice) the Dabs can only dream about that....................

And surviving thanks to the supporters, I'm convinced they wouldn't step up to the plate the way Dees did.

My sister has no interest in football but I took her to the James Grady derby.

She said to me afterwards, "Wow. That was amazing but why would anyone support the orange team?"

It was a good question. 

• Funny 1
45 minutes ago, Cobra said:

My sister has no interest in football but I took her to the James Grady derby.

She said to me afterwards, "Wow. That was amazing but why would anyone support the orange team?"

It was a good question. 

If a good question is one to which there is no possible logical answer then it was a cracking question.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

If a good question is one to which there is no possible logical answer then it was a cracking question.

If anyone could trademark brutal honesty it would be you.

• Like 1

We have been through lots of ups and downs (mostly downs in recent years) possibly more than any other team senior team in Scotland but we have always bounced back the club and fans together. 

We fans and the club have stuck together through thick and thin that’s why we love Dundee FC wouldn’t have it any other way ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Good and bad,happy and sad Dee till I die but 5 games that stand out for me 

Dundee 1 Celtic 0 1973 Scottish League Cup Final. A wonderful belated 21st birthday present.

Dundee 4 Cologne 2. What a night. 
Julian Speroni testimonial. Brilliant evening.
Dundee 3 United 1 April 2015. Our first win against United in over 10 years.Watched on BT Sport - cue me going mental.                                                                                                               
Dundee v Rangers 2003. A great afternoon. The better team lost.

Dundee 2 Dundee United 1. Dundee United are going doon,Dundee United are going doon.....

• Like 1
  • Love 1