Rate this topic

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my season tickets today but had to use the finance option for the 1st time due to being furloughed for 3 months. But a negative turned into a positive as 3 of my family who didn't have season tick

Woke up today also feeling more positive about my club than I did last night.... Hopefully the players see the reality of the situation DFC is in, and the rest of Scottish football, something has

I bought my season ticket early, so I'm due a refund. I would have bought Jason's but couldn't find/work out how to get an under 18. I'm taking the refund as it will cover the cost of the under 18 tic

3 hours ago, skullduggery said:

Got my season tickets today but had to use the finance option for the 1st time due to being furloughed for 3 months. But a negative turned into a positive as 3 of my family who didn't have season tickets signed up as well. 7 of us now, just when the club needs it most. DDYB.

Woke up today also feeling more positive about my club than I did last night....

Hopefully the players see the reality of the situation DFC is in, and the rest of Scottish football, something has to give.

It’s not ideal for them, but it’s not ideal for the vast majority of the UK workforce...

Think it would have been good for PR if Nelms had came out and said he was one of the first to take a cut, leading by example.

Fingers crossed for more positive news today. 

• Like 2

I bought my season ticket early, so I'm due a refund. I would have bought Jason's but couldn't find/work out how to get an under 18. I'm taking the refund as it will cover the cost of the under 18 ticket. They get the money back in other ways as I bought both son's & daughter in law this season's home tops.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, skullduggery said:

Got my season tickets today but had to use the finance option for the 1st time due to being furloughed for 3 months. But a negative turned into a positive as 3 of my family who didn't have season tickets signed up as well. 7 of us now, just when the club needs it most. DDYB.

Great stuff skullduggery- hope you get back to normal working soon . The magnificent 7 - 👏🏻👏🏻🇫🇷

2 hours ago, Mary said:

I bought my season ticket early, so I'm due a refund. I would have bought Jason's but couldn't find/work out how to get an under 18. I'm taking the refund as it will cover the cost of the under 18 ticket. They get the money back in other ways as I bought both son's & daughter in law this season's home tops.

Best of luck with the refund. We haven't been refunded on last season's shortfall yet.

• Funny 1