The Dark Blues

First Dee Hero

Rate this topic

For me it was Ray Stephen. Was gutted when Wenger took him to France.

Who was your earliest Dee hero?

You Never Forget Your First Love - Dundee Football Club - Official ...

St.Anthony on Twitter: "Ray Stephen I think.… "

• Like 1
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tommy coyne was 16 and in the army based in dover was f**cking gutted when i read he'd left for celtic.

Ray Stephen was a quality player. Met him at a pals night out a few years ago in Aberdeen and I'm giving it the old.......     "Mind that time you took a throw-in from Davie Bell a

My nickname says it all, big Dandy, George McLean.

Posted Images

Bobby Glennie :D

I think I still have the Christmas card from Bobby and framed photo form the Dundee shop in the Keiller Centtre

• Love 1
Just now, Harold Finch said:

Bobby Glennie :D

I think I still have the Christmas card from Bobby and framed photo form the Dundee shop in the Keiller Centtre

I loved my trips to the Keiller Centre!

THE DUNDEE FUTBA SHRINE: THE DUNDEE FC KEILLER'S SHOP

• Like 1

Ray Stephen was a quality player.

Met him at a pals night out a few years ago in Aberdeen and I'm giving it the old.......

"Mind that time you took a throw-in from Davie Bell and turned a few Morton defenders before your shot flew inches wide?".........and he's like, "Aye....?????"

Top bloke.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Cerulean said:

Ray Stephen was a quality player.

Met him at a pals night out a few years ago in Aberdeen and I'm giving it the old.......

"Mind that time you took a throw-in from Davie Bell and turned a few Morton defenders before your shot flew inches wide?".........and he's like, "Aye....?????"

Top bloke.

Met him in Wetherspoon's in Aberdeen before a midweek match at Peterhead. I told the wife who he was so she said hello to him when she was at the bar before pointing over to where we were seated. Next thing I knew he was sitting at our table, had a right good blether as he reminisced about his time at Dens and his move to France. Top lad who could'nae half yap!.

Iain Ferguson early eighties . Was just a primary school boy then . Remember my dad telling me he'd gone to Rangers , I was devastated.  After that got used to all my favourite players leaving at some point.

• Like 2