Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

First Dee Hero

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Ray Stephen was a quality player.

Met him at a pals night out a few years ago in Aberdeen and I'm giving it the old.......

"Mind that time you took a throw-in from Davie Bell and turned a few Morton defenders before your shot flew inches wide?".........and he's like, "Aye....?????"

Top bloke.

8 hours ago, Cerulean said:

Ray Stephen was a quality player.

Met him at a pals night out a few years ago in Aberdeen and I'm giving it the old.......

"Mind that time you took a throw-in from Davie Bell and turned a few Morton defenders before your shot flew inches wide?".........and he's like, "Aye....?????"

Top bloke.

Met him in Wetherspoon's in Aberdeen before a midweek match at Peterhead. I told the wife who he was so she said hello to him when she was at the bar before pointing over to where we were seated. Next thing I knew he was sitting at our table, had a right good blether as he reminisced about his time at Dens and his move to France. Top lad who could'nae half yap!.

Adblock Detected