Rate this topic

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't understand this viewpoint at all. Hearts and Partick are not in the wrong and have been shafted by the other clubs, including Nelms u-turn. They have every right to take this all the way. The

You think it cannot get any more bonkers then it does.   So let's expel Hearts and Thistle and that is really going to benefit the game?  What a bunch of tossers.  Personally hope scottish football sp

Great stuff. 25 points deduction please.

Posted Images

The gift that keeps on giving, both the SFA and the SPFL are corrupt and incompetent, the timing of this is incredible, has it just come to the SFA's attention?

The SFA oversee the game in Scotland. For this sorry mess to have come this far before they choose to intervene is stunningly inept..

I hope this sees the current ruling structures implode.

• Star Post 2

SFA Compliance Officer wrote to Hearts and Thistle on or around 19 June asking those clubs to explain their actions.

Could we see what article 99 says as that gives the conditions that will allow going to court. Also did they take the SFA to court. Thought it was SPFL.

57 minutes ago, Alternative said:

The gift that keeps on giving, both the SFA and the SPFL are corrupt and incompetent, the timing of this is incredible, has it just come to the SFA's attention?

The SFA oversee the game in Scotland. For this sorry mess to have come this far before they choose to intervene is stunningly inept..

I hope this sees the current ruling structures implode.

Hey, by being patient and letting them have their tantrum they'll have plenty of evidence for the complaint. Throw the book at the Jambo b*****ds.

7 minutes ago, Alexis said:

I don't understand this viewpoint at all. Hearts and Partick are not in the wrong and have been shafted by the other clubs, including Nelms u-turn. They have every right to take this all the way. The entire situation has been grotesquely mismanaged by both the SPFL and SFA. 

Added to that, you'd really want to go up against Hearts next season with them carrying a huge grudge, the financial backing to exercise that, and have united promoted instead? 

😂 If you thought they had any chance at staying up then I feel sorry for you. It was inevitable Hearts were coming down, for christ sakes. Any punishment they deservedly get is a bonus imo, and with their fans' renewed hatred of us and wishing for our demise I hope they get hit as hard as possible.

It's incredible just how much folk on this forum are guided by their hate boner for Yinited on here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Star Post 1
16 minutes ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

😂 If you thought they had any chance at staying up then I feel sorry for you. It was inevitable Hearts were coming down, for christ sakes. Any punishment they deservedly get is a bonus imo, and with their fans' renewed hatred of us and wishing for our demise I hope they get hit as hard as possible.

It's incredible just how much folk on this forum are guided by their hate boner for Yinited on here.

I think you misunderstand. It's the SFA and the SPFL that are the focus of the wish that Hearts and Partick have some success. Didn't even think about United when I voted Alexis a gold star.

Having read article 99 of the SFA rules of association it looks very unlikely that they can win anything. However, they will have been aware of all these clauses when they set out on their court case. Must be something that their lawyers think will work to their advantage but I am not a lawyer and it looks to me as though they might have big problems. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Alexis said:

I don't understand this viewpoint at all. Hearts and Partick are not in the wrong and have been shafted by the other clubs, including Nelms u-turn. They have every right to take this all the way. The entire situation has been grotesquely mismanaged by both the SPFL and SFA. 

Added to that, you'd really want to go up against Hearts next season with them carrying a huge grudge, the financial backing to exercise that, and have united promoted instead? 

My understanding of the 'problem' is that they left the arbitration process and went straight to the legal one which is against the rules. I'm sure there's a whole load of 'he said, she said...' and finger pointing going on behind the scenes but big picture, they went off the reservation. I agree they've been shafted by the way, just that they were shafted by all the other clubs more than the SPFL (who since their early balls up with the vote have boxed pretty cleverly).