Robbie Raeside

Rate this topic

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A member of the 1997-98 Championship winning team who now coaches the DFC u15s willing to work with the youth for nothing until club back on it's feet, great gesture... ...and he was a good playe

I can see the Tully headline now - "Retired pro forced to work for nothing by DFC"  

How about TDB forum members sponsors Robbie to help cover the cost of his training kit? One good gesture etc? id be happy to kick it off if someone can help set up the admin?   

1 minute ago, Dundeefc1783 said:

Derry'd oot his nut 

I can see the Tully headline now -

"Retired pro forced to work for nothing by DFC"

• Funny 6
  • Star Post 2

Real nice lad is Robbie. His enthusiasm is incredible. 

You can usually hear him before you see him :)

Wish him all the best in the youths role I'm sure he'll do well. 

Robbie goes to watch both Dundee and United, can’t be many people left that still do this. !

Top coach and Dundee were fortunate to get him at the club, His enthusiasm for football In general  is unbelievable.

once again folks if you read this and still don’t buy a Dee lotto then you really should, at £1 per week I’m sure most people will not miss it..(to put it in context I went for a pint last night and it was £4.75, needless to say the glass came hame with me😉)

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, HK Blues said:

I can see the Tully headline now -

"Retired pro forced to work for nothing by DFC"

"Local Paper First Again With An Exclusive" (Hot off the Press) ....

"One of Our "Professional" Inside Reporters, can now exclusively reveal, the name of the Retired Player, who's being exploited by DFC, etc." :drool:

"Why Not Support Your Newspaper First with the News. We accept Our Stories will lack Truth & Authenticity" ... Because we make 'em up :wacko:

• Funny 1

How about TDB forum members sponsors Robbie to help cover the cost of his training kit?

One good gesture etc?

id be happy to kick it off if someone can help set up the admin? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, BigG said:

Robbie goes to watch both Dundee and United, can’t be many people left that still do this. !

Top coach and Dundee were fortunate to get him at the club, His enthusiasm for football In general  is unbelievable.

once again folks if you read this and still don’t buy a Dee lotto then you really should, at £1 per week I’m sure most people will not miss it..(to put it in context I went for a pint last night and it was £4.75, needless to say the glass came hame with me😉)

Gets paid to do it most weeks as well. 

Hope He’s found His Championship Medal !

Reckoned his Mrs had skipped it during a kitchen revamp one day I was lucky to have a wee chat with him. 😂

• Funny 1
3 hours ago, BigG said:

Classy burd 😂

Good player. Hope he enjoyed lifting that trophy as much I enjoyed watching him do it.