Nelson

Rate this topic

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Murray has scored 68 goals and set up 36 in 6 years. When we've watched moussa, zemlik and Sturm I don't think you can call Si useless. His composure isn't great but his pace gets him in areas to scor

Surely the whole point of a football supporters message board?    It’s not serious, I know very few of the guys personally on here unlike back in the Dee mad days. I chose to read some, disrega

In fairness to Deewee there are posters on here who are far more guilty of gibbering nonsense constantly and don’t get the level of scrutiny his posts get.    I like a rumour and hope he keeps

If it means we can keep Hemmings I’m ok with that, boy was a bit injury prone and his rash challenges meant a booking almost every time he was on. Was good back ups

If we end up losing both of them it’s an effing shambles

No major loss, people were talking him up like he was the second coming at the start of last season. Definitely need at least one striker now.

• Like 1

I would like the club to make a updated statement To let us know what position the club is in now could there be more players moving on, Nelson was bit of a shock especially if Hemings could go.

I am I just being overly concerned?

No sure if the two will be linked, if Hemmings doesn’t agree to the cuts I very much doubt he will play for us again.

As long as we haven’t paid Nelson too much to leave then it’s no great loss...

Be hundreds of players looking for a club..

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised if Nelson has got himself something lined up.. Told club and club were happy to get him off wage bill 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Bobby Dee said:

A salary freed up to go for a first choice striker 

Frees up a salary to keep Hemmings wage at 100% 😜

In all honesty, I'm not really surprised by this. I think he had a bit of potential to be a good player for us and he certainly made an impact but there were some rumours about off field issues. Performance wise, he had that nightmare night against Alloa and I think he's been lacking all round composure, really surprised he never got sent off! If the prospect of a move back south has come up, I could deffo see McPake keen to move him on, particularly in this period.

I wouldn't read anything into the Hemmings situation, we'll still need to replace both and I don't think the rest of the playing squad would be particularly happy if they'd all agreed these cuts, on an understanding of being universal, and then an exception was granted for a team mate already earning a lot more than them!

• Like 3

Shirley if Nelson is away that frees up cash to keep Hemmings happy and once this is all over we bring in Mullen as a back up striker.

and then we all go for a pint in the winchester !

• Funny 1
5 minutes ago, DFC1974 said:

Frees up a salary to keep Hemmings wage at 100% 😜

No chance doesn’t deserve any better than anyone else 

• Like 2
  • Star Post 2
3 minutes ago, SpiderDee1893 said:

Shirley if Nelson is away that frees up cash to keep Hemmings happy and once this is all over we bring in Mullen as a back up striker.

and then we all go for a pint in the winchester !

We can’t make an exception for KH in terms of wages. It would do far more damage than good. I presume that the manger has something up his sleeve because, as we stand, we are down two strikers.

• Like 5