• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Play the office staff. 

Fixtures start on 6th October imagine we would start back Training then late August , early Sept 

North/south, and seeded based on last season’s position. We’re second seeds in the North, same as Utd. 

I don't think we should have high hopes of doing anything in this competition. The Premiership sides will be miles ahead in terms of fitness, even by the second round.

It's for the same reason I'm glad we can't draw United in our group. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Dee said:

How does the draw work then - is it regional ? 

North/south, and seeded based on last season’s position.

We’re second seeds in the North, same as Utd. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, markthedee said:

I don't think we should have high hopes of doing anything in this competition. The Premiership sides will be miles ahead in terms of fitness, even by the second round.

It's for the same reason I'm glad we can't draw United in our group. 

I was just about to check that, that would have been disastrous. 

Seeds for anyone interested. Hearts, Brora, Brechin and Stemhousemuir easiest possible group.

Hibs, Raith, Montrose, East Fife and Peterhead probably the worst it could go. Either way though, max of one top flight team with us and at least 4 teams must qualify who aren't in the top tier so are expected to go through on paper.

North
Pot 1: St Johnstone, Hibs, Ross County, Hearts

Pot 2: Dundee United, Inverness, Dundee, Arbroath

Unseeded: Raith Rovers, Montrose, East Fife, Peterhead, Forfar Athletic, Cove Rangers, Elgin City, Cowdenbeath, Stirling Albion, Stenhousemuir, Brechin City, Brora Rangers

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

I was just about to check that, that would have been disastrous. 

Seeds for anyone interested. Hearts, Brora, Brechin and Stemhousemuir easiest possible group.

Hibs, Raith, Montrose, East Fife and Peterhead probably the worst it could go. Either way though, max of one top flight team with us and at least 4 teams must qualify who aren't in the top tier so are expected to go through on paper.

North
Pot 1: St Johnstone, Hibs, Ross County, Hearts

Pot 2: Dundee United, Inverness, Dundee, Arbroath

Unseeded: Raith Rovers, Montrose, East Fife, Peterhead, Forfar Athletic, Cove Rangers, Elgin City, Cowdenbeath, Stirling Albion, Stenhousemuir, Brechin City, Brora Rangers

I’d settle for St Johnstone, Elgin City, Brechin City and Brora.

If it’s top two that go through then we should be getting that and maybe we can get one of the old firm in the next round. Ok no or limited crowd but even the tv money at that stage will be beneficial to us.