Club Statement.

Rate this topic

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dundee Football Club can confirm that our player consultation process has now come to an end. We are delighted to say that all the players who entered the process and remain with the club have ta

If we can somehow tolerate each other's faults before October we can all look forward to clapping 11 dark blue heroes onto the park in the autumn. We can maybe start by letting Deewee post whatev

Always happy to hear rumours. Won't always be right for various reasons, but it's good to hear them anyway. Keeps the board interesting. @Deewee  info has been good .Keep it coming as far as I am conc

Just now, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Dundee Football Club can confirm that our player consultation process has now come to an end.

We are delighted to say that all the players who entered the process and remain with the club have taken the decision to help safeguard the future of Dundee Football Club. 

The club would like to thank the players for their commitment in these difficult times #thedee

Great news 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Dundee Football Club can confirm that our player consultation process has now come to an end.

We are delighted to say that all the players who entered the process and remain with the club have taken the decision to help safeguard the future of Dundee Football Club. 

The club would like to thank the players for their commitment in these difficult times #thedee

Brilliant news. It’s not easy accepting a big cut in wages. I was offshore during the slump and had my wages slashed and it’s a horrible position to be in. 
A big thank you to all the staff at Dens for accepting the cut and a giant GIRFUY to DCT. It’ll be interesting to see them trying to spin this into something negative.

• Like 9

This is a good news story, while I doubt we'll ever see a Deefiant spirit again, if this is even half of it then we could be in for a great season. Just need us in the stands to buy into it too.

• Like 3

Any idea if this includes Kane Hemmings? Slightly odd wording . But great news about the others.  Sorry, just beaten by the Rev’s post. Great news then

4 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Any idea if this includes Kane Hemmings? Slightly odd wording . But great news about the others.  Sorry, just beaten by the Rev’s post. Great news then

It must do, as it plainly says all players "who entered the process and remain with the club". If Hemmings were to have left, I'd hope that they'd be smart enough to announce it before they announced the player consultation had ended.

16 minutes ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

It must do, as it plainly says all players "who entered the process and remain with the club". If Hemmings were to have left, I'd hope that they'd be smart enough to announce it before they announced the player consultation had ended.

Yes. Just wasn’t sure if Hemmings remained with the club. Still think the wording is slightly ambiguous but delighted if KH is staying.

29 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Just my take but I'd guess it was KH that was 'dilly dallying' and has now got with the programme so the club can now make the announcement. Could be off the mark but it doesn't really matter, the remaining players are all committed so we move forward.