Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Club Statement.

4 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Any idea if this includes Kane Hemmings? Slightly odd wording . But great news about the others.  Sorry, just beaten by the Rev’s post. Great news then

It must do, as it plainly says all players "who entered the process and remain with the club". If Hemmings were to have left, I'd hope that they'd be smart enough to announce it before they announced the player consultation had ended.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
16 minutes ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

It must do, as it plainly says all players "who entered the process and remain with the club". If Hemmings were to have left, I'd hope that they'd be smart enough to announce it before they announced the player consultation had ended.

Yes. Just wasn’t sure if Hemmings remained with the club. Still think the wording is slightly ambiguous but delighted if KH is staying.

29 minutes ago, Parcbara said:

Any idea if this includes Kane Hemmings? Slightly odd wording . But great news about the others.  Sorry, just beaten by the Rev’s post. Great news then

Just my take but I'd guess it was KH that was 'dilly dallying' and has now got with the programme so the club can now make the announcement. Could be off the mark but it doesn't really matter, the remaining players are all committed so we move forward.

1 hour ago, Parcbara said:

I'm kind of assuming. I agree that the wording is a bit strange. It's possible that he's left the club definitely but I'm gonna stick with the positive vibe that most Dee's are feeling until I hear otherwise mate.

• Like 1

I took it to include Hemming ... With the Club, making a deliberate effort to play it "low-key" ... On the basis that DFC & JMP were intent to make it all about the whole team of players and not just one man. I could be entirely wrong of course. But whatever, it's a Well Done to Club, Players & even us fans & supporters...Who are aye there to keep them right ;)

This coming Season, let's leave our worries & concerns behind us ...It's time for Club. Players, Fans to give that wee bit extra. Especially the players on the park. Time to show what you can do.

Make us Proud DFC ...:chaplin:

• Like 3

Adblock Detected