Club Launch New Foundation

Rate this topic

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve just joined,  only a tenner a month just now but I’ve just started a new job and not been paid yet. Hopefully be able to up it in the coming weeks/months. Season ticket next on the agenda. I thin

Over £8,000 per month pledged up to now! We're a baw hair away from pledging £100,000 per year to our famous club. 💪💙

OK, just signed up for £10 a month, good work on here keeping it prominent, otherwise I might not have done it. 

Posted Images

I would like to sign up but living abroad direct debits do not work as banks here do not accept foreign transactions like this. I pay DeeTV through PayPal monthly, perhaps someone at the club has thought about international transactions?

• Like 1

Not before time, Hearts foundation and Aberdeen DNA lead the way this sort of thing with near on £1million a season going in. Both teams explain where the money is been funnelled and how much.

Ours does not really elaborate on what they plan to do with the money? Service debt? Pay the lecky? Pay youth coaches? “To support the aims and objectives of Dundee Football Club“. I’m not sure what they are as Nelms never tells us.

7 minutes ago, GordonDee said:

I would like to sign up but living abroad direct debits do not work as banks here do not accept foreign transactions like this. I pay DeeTV through PayPal monthly, perhaps someone at the club has thought about international transactions?

@GordonDee I was thinking the same until I saw the change to IBAN option on the form, if that doesn’t work for you then contact [email protected] 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, BigG said:

Ours does not really elaborate on what they plan to do with the money? Service debt? Pay the lecky? Pay youth coaches? “To support the aims and objectives of Dundee Football Club“. I’m not sure what they are as Nelms never tells us.

Correct. So where is the money going?

It's going to run the club on a day to day basis and has little or nothing to do with the future of the club and most certainly zero to do with the club's history which they're using to enticingly to sell this.

Well done to anyone that has already signed up to this or will decide to do so later, your choice. I won't be going near it.

11 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Correct. So where is the money going?

It's going to run the club on a day to day basis and has little or nothing to do with the future of the club and most certainly zero to do with the club's history which they're using to enticingly to sell this.

Well done to anyone that has already signed up to this or will decide to do so later, your choice. I won't be going near it.

I’m also thinking this is a way of getting around the extremely poor season ticket sales. I have mates who are extremely p!ssed off with Nelms and his running of the club, this along with the way he treats the fans with contempt they are refusing to go back. They might however buy into this scheme.