Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Lee Ashcroft - Officially Signs

harry94

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Lots of games under belt, leadership history and incredibly , no injury history of note , touch wood 

DBK, that’s it, you’ve jinxed it. We may as well start the next fundraiser, £5 a ticket, pick the date he gets injured and £5 a ticket for how many games he misses. Should be a right money spinner 🙈😂

• Funny 1

31 minutes ago, Attilio said:

My abiding memory of Jim Lauchlan is his mazy, overlapping run at Dens against who knows.

'Jimmy Lauchlan on the wing'  Quality.

Was going to post the same thing but didn’t want to de-rail the topic! It was some sight to see the big man go on a mazy, can’t remember who it was against either. Think he got the biggest cheer of the day. One thing about him, he always put a smile on your face 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dblair said:

Was going to post the same thing but didn’t want to de-rail the topic! It was some sight to see the big man go on a mazy, can’t remember who it was against either. Think he got the biggest cheer of the day. One thing about him, he always put a smile on your face 

I think it was in a 3-0/3-1 home victory over Ayr. A game like that anyway.

I think he just got his timing a bit wrong in releasing the ball and didn't stop!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

I think it was in a 3-0/3-1 home victory over Ayr. A game like that anyway.

I think he just got his timing a bit wrong in releasing the ball and didn't stop!

I’m sure we just have been winning or the Derry wouldn’t have been so forgiving after he cantered up the park before losing it 🙈

7 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Not so sure Deewee actually mentioned a name, just said a defender 😋

Jury's still out but if Murray signs then we'll know and we can also give Deewee a magic circle for making it happen by mentioning his name 😂 😉

I can confirm that @Deewee PM'd me yesterday to say the defender was Lee Ashcroft and that he had offers from St Johnston and Patrick too.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I can confirm that @Deewee PM'd me yesterday to say the defender was Lee Ashcroft and that he had offers from St Johnston and Patrick too.

I did doubt Deewee at first and was guilty of having a go at him but he does seem to have good info.

I'm personally hoping he's way wide of the mark with one of his tip offs though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I did doubt Deewee at first and was guilty of having a go at him but he does seem to have good info.

I'm personally hoping he's way wide of the mark with one of his tip offs though.

Bit harsh on Murray rude bwoy. In 24 starts at our level with the filth he scored 10 and set up 7 while often played out wide. If he's back to full fitness we could do much worse.

• Like 5

Adblock Detected