Sofien Moussa.

Rate this topic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think someone's having a wee bit of fun. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofien_Moussa

Moussa was about as effective in the box as burst condom in a red light district! But he gave you 110% every time.....

Soft spot for him. Cult hero? Yes. Still waiting for him to come good⚽😊

Still gave me one of the better moments of the last few seasons, so there's something.

Edited by rossbatchelor9
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, charliedee said:

might be in the minority here but i think he'd do a job for us up front with hemmings.

I'll join you! Always liked his enthusiasm but he was not the best striker we have had!

Let's get real i will only remember him for that pass back against hearts.. he gave 100% but was sadly crap

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, surreydee said:

Let's get real i will only remember him for that pass back against hearts.. he gave 100% but was sadly crap

he was never ever a center forward but he did do other things ok like his hold up play was half decent...with a natural finisher playing off him i think he'd have did ok for us.

50 minutes ago, charliedee said:

might be in the minority here but i think he'd do a job for us up front with hemmings.

We couldn't afford the £170m 

• Funny 2

He just could not shoot straight! Remember a game v Dons and his real good chance went way wide or over. Think he liked to blooter it.

Despite all that he was no slacker!

We were willing him to succeed.

50 minutes ago, charliedee said:

he was never ever a center forward but he did do other things ok like his hold up play was half decent...with a natural finisher playing off him i think he'd have did ok for us.

While I agree, I reckon his time has passed for us. He was a 'late bloomer' anyway and it might be a bit too late to try and get him to play as a 'false 9' or whatever the current terminology is for the 'big one up front' is. Wish him well, he was passionate, but nah, he wouldn't be my first choice.