The Dark Blues

Reserves and Youth At Dens

Rate this topic

Been interested by the stuff Wattie has been posting to support the Youth setup, and the many expressions of enthusiasm for this part of our club. The topic was in the main DFC section of the forum and yet when you look at the section of the website that is labelled Reserves the traffic is very poor, IMO.

Could the mods move the Reserves/Youth into the main DFC section and see if it would generate more replies and interest. There have been really encouraging comments about our youth set up and I think more members of the forum would visit the topic if it was made mainstream.

• Like 3
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been interested by the stuff Wattie has been posting to support the Youth setup, and the many expressions of enthusiasm for this part of our club. The topic was in the main DFC section of the forum an

I've heard that to save money we aren't running an 18s team this year. The better ones will move up to first team with the others going on loan.

I've heard that to save money we aren't running an 18s team this year. The better ones will move up to first team with the others going on loan.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Makes sense if we need to save money.

Be interesting if there was some info direct from the Community or the Academy. I am not very sure how these organisations work and maybe this forum could help explained to everyone how they are actually coping with the new situation caused by the virus.

Its fine reading something in the paper but I think we might all benefit from something directly aimed at the supporters. We don't all check the official website.