Charlie Adam....

Rate this topic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adam won’t be coming here, gaffer won’t want him. He would be doing the same job as Dorrans only Dorrans can still get about the pitch.

Sorry Charlie but this 'I love Dundee and want to play for them' saga is a load of sh**e. Either do it now or give it a rest. A past his best/finished Adam is no use to us.

I heard The Titanic's in difficulty too

3 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I heard The Titanic's in difficulty too

Is this old news? Apologies, I’m out of the country and finger is not on the pulse. 

Just now, Magic said:

Is this old news? Apologies, I’m out of the country and finger is not on the pulse. 

Been doing the rounds for a few weeks with associated speculation.

He has publicly declared that after talks with the Reading manager,  he won’t be signing. 

Said he was open to playing in Scotland but I doubt he meant the championship unfortunately 

I would hazard a guess he'll be looking for a far bigger pay day than we can muster or should even think about.  Lets not go down this road again. 35 years old this xmas, its a no thanks from me.

• Like 1
  • Star Post 1

He said he'd consider a Scottish club if they offered him a player/coach role. The opportunity is there, but with the club's current predicament it's almost certainly not happening.

As said before by me and many others, wee rumours on here o' any possible signings (irregardless of whether they have any truth or foundation) add a wee bit excitement into my life & can gie me a wee bit hope & even cheer me up...

But this Ongoing Saga aroond Charlie Adams,

"Will he, will he no, I think he is, I think he's no"

Is honestly doing absolutely nothing for me :bye: 

• Like 1

Was interviewed on radio today and had two offers from down south but none from Scotland. We can not hire on sentiment. He is 34, was never pacey but could be a Kevin Thomson type. Neil McCann said he would need young legs alongside him .

14 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Was interviewed on radio today and had two offers from down south but none from Scotland. We can not hire on sentiment. He is 34, was never pacey but could be a Kevin Thomson type. Neil McCann said he would need young legs alongside him .

But McCann proved to us that he's completely clueless so who knows?

• Funny 2

Sorry Charlie but this 'I love Dundee and want to play for them' saga is a load of sh**e. Either do it now or give it a rest. A past his best/finished Adam is no use to us.

• Like 5