The Dark Blues

Dfc £17million Pound Per Year Saviour ?

Rate this topic

Copy email sent to Tim Keyes today

Tim . . .

£17 million income per year : DEES BIG GAME BINGO + ONLINE

You will be aware that NFL/NHL/NBA Bingo is massive in USA with regular ONE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZES.

2,000 players per week in DUBLIN since 1938 with a minimum prize fund of £25,000 per week.

DEESBINGO.CLUB   -  BE THE FIRST - HOME & AWAY (Domain name available)

The Club's 3,000 season ticket holders would automatically become members of the Dees Bingo Club.

They would be able to nominate up to six friends & family . .  extending DeesBingo Club membership to over 20,000.

DeesBingo regular two games per evening/six per week would be live online on Saturday, Sunday and Mondays.

1.    Weekly : New income three evening per week. (average 6,600 per night). 

Up to 20,000 players @ £5 per entry x Sat/Sun/Mon = 100,000 x £4.16+vat = £0.4m.
£0.4 million per week x 50 weeks = £20m less 10% management costs and prize fund.  Potentially £15m into the Club per year.

2.    BIG GAME :   to gain entry into the BIG PRIZE GAMES on the first Mondays each month, players would need to have entered at least 66% games in the previous month.  'First Monday Big Game' entry would cost £10 x 20,000 = £200k x 12 = £2.4m. (£2m + VAT)

Total £17.0 million per year.

Dens Park could become the UK's only £1m annual prize fund STADIUM BIG GAME BINGO venue on the first Monday each month.
No disruption for stadium used once per month for live televised bingo from the centre circle at Dens Park plus thousands of online players/members from across the UK with entertainment by a Professional Bingo Management team.  This could start immediately.

Maybe :  A One million pound big game in December.  Eleven months big games for £100,000 cash prize on first Mondays each month.

You may be surprised that I am contacting you with this idea as I have never been impressed by Nelms as custodian of the Club.
I only want to see a once great Club's survival and playing at the top once again.

I can pass on the own label bingo UK licensed management company who would run the events and develop a bespoke DEESBINGO platform.

I suggest it should be run by the Foundation with Nelms on a short lead.

Let me know.

Bob Jamieson

BINGO DEES.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bob's figures might be mental  but he's right in that we need another regular revenue stream. There are only so many times we can ask supporters to dig deep, we should be looking elsewhere too.

Rebranding a popular product to benefit the club should be simple enough. With the number of micro breweries and distilleries that are popping up and the Beer Festival at Dens, could we not have a Dun

Given the popularity of rum these days.....we should approach a local distillery and ask them to do a Dundee rum......we could sample it on site in their.....Derry Rum Bar

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Deetox said:

Tim . . .

You will be aware that NFL/NHL/NBA Bingo is massive in USA with regular ONE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZES.

2,000 players per week in DUBLIN since 1938 with a minimum prize fund of £25,000 per week.

The Club's 3,000 season ticket holders would automatically become members of the Dees Bingo Club.

They would be able to nominate up to six friends & family . .  extending DeesBingo Club membership to over 20,000.

DeesBingo regular two games per evening/six per week would be live online on Saturday, Sunday and Mondays.

Up to 20,000 players @ £5 per entry x Sat/Sun/Mon = 100,000 x £4.16+vat = £0.4m.
£0.4 million per week x 50 weeks = £20m less 10% management costs and prize fund.  Potentially £15m into the Club per year.

2.    BIG GAME :   to gain entry into the BIG PRIZE GAMES on the first Mondays each month, players would need to have entered at least 66% games in the previous month.  'First Monday Big Game' entry would cost £10 x 20,000 = £200k x 12 = £2.4m. (£2m + VAT)

Dens Park could become the UK's only £1m annual prize fund STADIUM BIG GAME BINGO venue on the first Monday each month.
No disruption for stadium used once per month for live televised bingo from the centre circle at Dens Park plus thousands of online players/members from across the UK with entertainment by a Professional Bingo Management team.  This could start immediately.

Maybe :  A One million pound big game in December.  Eleven months big games for £100,000 cash prize on first Mondays each month.

You may be surprised that I am contacting you with this idea as I have never been impressed by Nelms as custodian of the Club.
I only want to see a once great Club's survival and playing at the top once again.

I can pass on the own label bingo UK licensed management company who would run the events and develop a bespoke DEESBINGO platform.

Let me know.

Bob Jamieson

BINGO DEES.jpg

I'm in. Love a game of bingo.

Much as I love Dundee FC, if I had such a sure-fire money spinner I'd be keeping it for myself!  

11 hours ago, Deetox said:

Tim . . .

Let me know.

Bob Jamieson

BINGO DEES.jpg

Jeezfuckino

You never know crazy ideas can sometimes create large profits but I think the assumption that 20,000 people will sign up is a big flaw in your plan as it's highly unlikely. I think it would be hard to persuade 100 to sign up just based on current fund raisers which are closer to our hearts. If this was Britains Got Talent I'd have hit the red button 😂

57 minutes ago, DeeVinci said:

You never know crazy ideas can sometimes create large profits but I think the assumption that 20,000 people will sign up is a big flaw in your plan as it's highly unlikely. I think it would be hard to persuade 100 to sign up just based on current fund raisers which are closer to our hearts. If this was Britains Got Talent I'd have hit the red button 😂

And if it was Dragon's Den Deborah Meaden would be open mouthed at how anyone could have the gall to stand in front of her and even suggest it.

1 hour ago, Double Blue said:

Bob's projections for Dee 4 Life Water were well short of the mark based on outcomes from other sports in another country.

Nothing happens until somebody sells something.  I remember 42,000 bottles of Dee4Life 500ml mineral water were sold in the first week for £1 . . . with 50p to the fans' group to help save the club. 

20 minutes ago, Deetox said:

Nothing happens until somebody sells something.  I remember 42,000 bottles of Dee4Life 500ml mineral water were sold in the first week for £1 . . . with 50p to the fans' group to help save the club. 

Rebranding a popular product to benefit the club should be simple enough. With the number of micro breweries and distilleries that are popping up and the Beer Festival at Dens, could we not have a Dundee beer/gin?

We should have a Dundee FC beer from a local microbrewery on sale in pubs around the town with the club/foundation getting a percentage from every keg sold.Surely this is something that can be looked at with everyone benefiting from it.

• Like 3
  • Star Post 1
1 hour ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Its 1st April in Monorail Bob’s universe

1st April 2021 in DFC universe and there may be no Club left unless you boys get the finger out, get rid of Nelms & Keyes and start generating new income (maybe DeesBingo?)  to save the Club from closure again.

All I am suggesting is to develop a significant Dees customer base starting with 3,000 season tickets + friends/family. Start a DEES BINGO Private Online Club.  Play £5/ticket bingo online for a couple of games a week to qualify for the big prize game on the first Monday every month.

Log in on your mobile, make £5 payment, get your online bingo cards sent and when the game starts your phone will automatically update as numbers are called.   Lines - horizontal, diagonal and vertical - and a full-house will announce winners immediately with prize money paid into your account within minutes.

Simple :  

Edited by Guest

Build it and they will come BOB.... with all those millions you could then buy Tim Keyes out and build the stadium... Jobs a fish. 👍

• Like 1