Jump to content

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Seriously


Guest

Recommended Posts

OK . . you've had your fun but now need to realise that your Club is on the slippery slope again.

All I have done is make you aware and make suggestions to Tim Keyes and the fans to act with urgency to generate new non-football income.  If Keyes does nothing and Nelms stumbles along the Club is finished.

You all need to realise that 32p per day to the Club's 1893 Foundation will not save the Club and will be lost into a big dark blue hole.  It may make you feel you're done your bit but those who contribute are guilty too.

I have had my say now and done my best to warn of the dangers ahead. Doing nothing is not an option.

Good luck . . .  no more from me.

Your Club Needs You.jpg

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1 minute ago, Deetox said:

OK . . you've had your fun but now need to realise that your Club is on the slippery slope again.

All I have done is make you aware and make suggestions to Tim Keyes and the fans to act with urgency to generate new non-football income.  If Keyes does nothing and Nelms stumbles along the Club is finished.

You all need to realise that your 32p per day to the Club's 1893 Foundation will not save the Club and will be lost into a big dark blue hole.  Iy may make you feel you're done your bit but those who contribute are guilty to.

I have had my say now and done my best to warn of the dangers ahead. Doing nothing is not an option.

Good luck . . .  no more from me.

 

  

 

Your Club Needs You.jpg

We are not doing nothing. Many are contributing and buying season tickets. Tell us exactly what you have done apart from come up with ideas? Have you dug deep? More respect if you have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

We are not doing nothing. Many are contributing and buying season tickets. Tell us exactly what you have done apart from come up with ideas? Have you dug deep? More respect if you have.

It's no secret I am a lifelong, 3rd generation Hearts fan and season ticket holder as many Dees are aware of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

And like all Hearts probably still fuming after we got you relegated? Even though we didn't.

That is rubbish.  I was at that game i at Dens in 1986

In 1988 my company agreed a three year shirt sponsorship with DFC  worth £100k per year.

It was the biggest shirt sponsorship in Scotland.  I also sponsored Hearts shirts in 1989.

 

 

scan.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Deetox said:

That is rubbish.  I was at that game i at Dens in 1986

In 1988 my company agreed a three year shirt sponsorship with DFC  worth £100k per year.

It was the biggest shirt sponsorship in Scotland.  I also sponsored Hearts shirts in 1989.

 

 

scan.jpg

I was talking about last season and 'votegate'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Deetox said:

That is not the reason I have suggested that Nelms needs to be emptied . . .  he's been fn useless for years.

Oh, I know. You've disliked John and Tim since they told you to beat it with your ridiculous ideas and that was very early in their tenure.

Everything you've posted with reference to them since has been aimed at discrediting them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Oh, I know. You've disliked John and Tim since they told you to beat it with your ridiculous ideas and that was very early in their tenure.

Everything you've posted with reference to them since has been aimed at discrediting them. 

I do not dislike anybody ?  I have never spoken directly to Tim Keyes.

I met Nelms and Martin about three years ago and was not impressed. 

His mismanagement since then is finally being recognised by Dee fans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
×
×
  • Create New...