The Dark Blues

Summer Transfer News 2020/21

Rate this topic

Just thought there should be one topic dedicated to any news/rumours throughout the summer instead of scattered conversations on different threads.

Of course the only official signing has been former Dunfermline CB Lee Ashcroft, with he and Ross Callachan being the only Dundee targets reported in the media (with Callachan heading to Hamilton instead).

• Like 3
  • Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deewee calls it again. In deewee we trust 

Won’t be any more lads. @tommydfc has rightly pointed out to me I could put transfers at risk, I never thought about it like that and I the last thing I would want to do as a Dee is cost the club a go

I really don't get our fans at times. We still have over 6wks til the start of the season, players only just returned to training in the past week and we're not exactly flush, yet here we are, already

Posted Images

• Administrator

RB,

Thank you, been a bit of a lzy bazza for a couple of weeks and forgot all about this.

So, I pinned it as well.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

RB,

Thank you, been a bit of a lzy bazza for a couple of weeks and forgot all about this.

So, I pinned it as well.

Ach Man, eh dinnae think you are the "lazy kind" ...

Maybe like a lot of us John, lacking the motivation (or no weel) during this non-active fitba period ... Did the inspiring posts o "Mad Boab" help spring ye back into action? Like him or hate him, he certainly kens how to get a reaction & up the Post Count

Both on the pitch & on here it's aye fine to see some fresh faces. And we could do with a signing :happyyes:

I mean, there is only so much eh can say aboot meh tomatoes  (However much you admire them):chaplin: 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

That boy Hugh Jarse on twitter has said there will be a signing tomorrow 

He's a walloper. 

For the fans of any rumour, though I'm pretty confident this is just Celtic fans having a bit of a laugh amongst themselves, though it would be funny if something like this happened.

Edited by rossbatchelor9
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, rossbatchelor9 said:

For the fans of any rumour, though I'm pretty confident this is just Celtic fans having a bit of a laugh amongst themselves, though it would be funny if something like this happened.

Maybe not the worst rumours we've heard. All three are fringe players who need games.

• Like 1

Bayo is coming back from a hamstring injury right now, which adds to the already large skepticism around the situation. Will probably get a loan from Celtic this season I'd imagine, but there's no indication who it will be just yet.

fwiw, the lad claiming we're a cert for signing Murray and Mullen has got a couple of things right so far it seems. Might have called Luke Bolton's loan to United (though tbh I didn't really check that one before), but he defo called Hakeem Odoffin to Accies a couple days early, as Scott Burns only broke it about 6 hours ago. Helped his credibility a bit imo.

• Like 1