Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

'It Feels Good To Finally Be Here At Such a Prestigious Club,

Above was the comment made by Manchester City Player on singing for the Arabs 25 minutes ago

Well, well, well ... "Prestigious Club"... Who would have thought !!

DEFINITION: prestige ... "reputation, based on high achievement, character, wealth etc....power to impress or influence"

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
22 hours ago, Gedee said:

Above was the comment made by Manchester City Player on singing for the Arabs 25 minutes ago

Well, well, well ... "Prestigious Club"... Who would have thought !!

DEFINITION: prestige ... "reputation, based on high achievement, character, wealth etc....power to impress or influence"

Can't wait to see his face when he discovers there are 2 teams in the city - and he's joined the wrong one! 

I don't particularly like to even mention or even think too much "the ither lot" HK ...

And that was why I thought, do I really want to start a new topic on here that gives space to them? But in your comment above you have identified exactly, why I did...I thought the comment by their new signing, showed either their new player was sadly deluded, or did nothing in the way of research.

Maybe at this particular time "they" have got the leading position in the Fitba City Stakes ... But I'd like to believe, that although at this time we are"doon" ... We will get back up there again.

(It feels to me that the "Arabs" might wallow, whilst being in their present position, but it will not last)

Even better if their rude awakening & short, depressive, painful journey to oblivion, starts this week :happyyes:

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2020 at 12:34, Gedee said:

Maybe at this particular time "they" have got the leading position in the Fitba City Stakes ... But I'd like to believe, that although at this time we are"doon" ... We will get back up there again.

(It feels to me that the "Arabs" might wallow, whilst being in their present position, but it will not last)

Even better if their rude awakening & short, depressive, painful journey to oblivion, starts this week :happyyes:     

Or maybe next week!! 

Adblock Detected