Jump to content
The Dark Blues

'It Feels Good To Finally Be Here At Such a Prestigious Club,

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Above was the comment made by Manchester City Player on singing for the Arabs 25 minutes ago

Well, well, well ... "Prestigious Club"... Who would have thought !!

DEFINITION: prestige ... "reputation, based on high achievement, character, wealth etc....power to impress or influence"

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Micky Melon: "I mean this - we are Dundee United. I want everyone to acknowledge that."  

Can't wait to see his face when he discovers there are 2 teams in the city - and he's joined the wrong one! 

I don't particularly like to even mention or even think too much "the ither lot" HK ... And that was why I thought, do I really want to start a new topic on here that gives space to them? But in

22 hours ago, Gedee said:

Above was the comment made by Manchester City Player on singing for the Arabs 25 minutes ago

Well, well, well ... "Prestigious Club"... Who would have thought !!

DEFINITION: prestige ... "reputation, based on high achievement, character, wealth etc....power to impress or influence"

Can't wait to see his face when he discovers there are 2 teams in the city - and he's joined the wrong one! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't particularly like to even mention or even think too much "the ither lot" HK ...

And that was why I thought, do I really want to start a new topic on here that gives space to them? But in your comment above you have identified exactly, why I did...I thought the comment by their new signing, showed either their new player was sadly deluded, or did nothing in the way of research.

Maybe at this particular time "they" have got the leading position in the Fitba City Stakes ... But I'd like to believe, that although at this time we are"doon" ... We will get back up there again.

(It feels to me that the "Arabs" might wallow, whilst being in their present position, but it will not last)

Even better if their rude awakening & short, depressive, painful journey to oblivion, starts this week :happyyes:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2020 at 12:34, Gedee said:

 

I thought the comment by their new signing, showed either their new player was sadly deluded, or did nothing in the way of research.

 

I blame the autocue. 🤥

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2020 at 12:34, Gedee said:

Maybe at this particular time "they" have got the leading position in the Fitba City Stakes ... But I'd like to believe, that although at this time we are"doon" ... We will get back up there again.

(It feels to me that the "Arabs" might wallow, whilst being in their present position, but it will not last)

Even better if their rude awakening & short, depressive, painful journey to oblivion, starts this week :happyyes:     

 Or maybe next week!! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Micky Melon: "I mean this - we are Dundee United. I want everyone to acknowledge that."

Confused Obama GIFs | Tenor

 

  • Funny 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.