Fixtures Out Tomorrow At 2 Apparently.

Rate this topic

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I can say is f**k the negativity, f**k the SPFL, f**k Hearts, f**k ICT and f**k Dunfermline. Its about time this club got back into that deefiant spirit and showed all these c**ts what we are abou

Hearts have never meant much to me one way or the other but, when you consider the financial and moral implications, I did think it was a disgrace to relegate them, Thistle and Stranraer... but the tw

I struggle with the paranoia, the 'everyone is against us' mentality. Its a fixture list for crying out loud. Granted a slightly unique one this season due to circumstances but still we play the same

8 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Money on it that we have to visit Tynecastle twice.. And that we also only get 13 home matches and not 14

Yup its incredible that we could be away to hearts Dunfermline and Inverness twice but only once at home 

• Like 2

Yeah and the sad thing is I'm just waiting on that happening.. I would accept hearts away twice if we get both Dunfermline and Inverness at home twice but I'm just waiting on the worst fixtures possible. 

12 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Money on it that we have to visit Tynecastle twice.. And that we also only get 13 home matches and not 14

Don't be silly, the SPFL hates Hearts, in fact everybody hates Hearts (according to Jambos Kickback at least) so they'll surely be the ones that need to travel twice to all their major competition for the title?

No, you're right we'll be shafted. Again.

• Like 2
Just now, Prince Buster said:

Don't be silly, the SPFL hates Hearts, in fact everybody hates Hearts (according to Jambos Kickback at least) so they'll surely be the ones that need to travel twice to all their major competition for the title?

No, you're right we'll be shafted. Again.

PB, it's just sad that we all know the fixtures are away to be stacked against us... There is no way the fixtures will go against hearts after what happened to them. 

• Like 1

In fairness, all the league can do re the home/away split is to attempt a random generator for where it falls, 5/10 teams won't be happy regardless. The first round of fixtures may be reduced capacity at best anyway so not really worried too much about it, it's special circumstances.

1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

Bloody hell, at least wait until they're announced before going into a death spin of "woe is me".

Fair point chomp and I hope I'm proved wrong but let's just see.. Just get the feeling we will get shafted. 

7 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

I believe our season is meant to start Saturday 17th October? If it is that date the dabs are at home to Aberdeen that day so we will no doubt start away from home. 

Or we kick off on friday night at five past seven ???

Just now, chomp my root said:

Or we kick off on friday night at five past seven ???

Could do but I think they try and keep every weekend apart rather than rely on the TV scheduling working out. In this circumstance as well, there may be extra effort to keep city teams playing on alternative weeks to reduce flow of people around the country.

5 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Could do but I think they try and keep every weekend apart rather than rely on the TV scheduling working out. In this circumstance as well, there may be extra effort to keep city teams playing on alternative weeks to reduce flow of people around the country.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what we get eh ? One more sleep.....