Jump to content
The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
wearedarkblue87

Fixtures Out Tomorrow At 2 Apparently.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Just now, wearedarkblue87 said:

 

Money on it that we have to visit Tynecastle twice.. And that we also only get 13 home matches and not 14

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Money on it that we have to visit Tynecastle twice.. And that we also only get 13 home matches and not 14

Yup its incredible that we could be away to hearts Dunfermline and Inverness twice but only once at home 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah and the sad thing is I'm just waiting on that happening.. I would accept hearts away twice if we get both Dunfermline and Inverness at home twice but I'm just waiting on the worst fixtures possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Money on it that we have to visit Tynecastle twice.. And that we also only get 13 home matches and not 14

Don't be silly, the SPFL hates Hearts, in fact everybody hates Hearts (according to Jambos Kickback at least) so they'll surely be the ones that need to travel twice to all their major competition for the title?

No, you're right we'll be shafted. Again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prince Buster said:

Don't be silly, the SPFL hates Hearts, in fact everybody hates Hearts (according to Jambos Kickback at least) so they'll surely be the ones that need to travel twice to all their major competition for the title?

No, you're right we'll be shafted. Again.

PB, it's just sad that we all know the fixtures are away to be stacked against us... There is no way the fixtures will go against hearts after what happened to them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody hell, at least wait until they're announced before going into a death spin of "woe is me".

  • Like 5
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe our season is meant to start Saturday 17th October? If it is that date the dabs are at home to Aberdeen that day so we will no doubt start away from home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fairness, all the league can do re the home/away split is to attempt a random generator for where it falls, 5/10 teams won't be happy regardless. The first round of fixtures may be reduced capacity at best anyway so not really worried too much about it, it's special circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chomp my root said:

Bloody hell, at least wait until they're announced before going into a death spin of "woe is me".

Fair point chomp and I hope I'm proved wrong but let's just see.. Just get the feeling we will get shafted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

I believe our season is meant to start Saturday 17th October? If it is that date the dabs are at home to Aberdeen that day so we will no doubt start away from home. 

Or we kick off on friday night at five past seven ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chomp my root said:

Or we kick off on friday night at five past seven ???

Could do but I think they try and keep every weekend apart rather than rely on the TV scheduling working out. In this circumstance as well, there may be extra effort to keep city teams playing on alternative weeks to reduce flow of people around the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Could do but I think they try and keep every weekend apart rather than rely on the TV scheduling working out. In this circumstance as well, there may be extra effort to keep city teams playing on alternative weeks to reduce flow of people around the country.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what we get eh ? One more sleep.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Guess we'll have to wait and see what we get eh ? One more sleep.....

I'm really excited about it 😴

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.