The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Double Blue

First Team Squad Numbers for 20/21

Rate this topic

Would guess we'll maybe see another 2 or 3 come in but there's probably an element of wishful thinking there too.

Probably a no7 and a no9 and definitely need another keeper and think that will be our lot 

Rumours of 3 loans from Celtic.

That will tip Hearts fans over the edge 😂

Edited by Mr Sensible
  • Funny 5

We look in decent shape - hopefully lads fit and injury free . I’m hoping and expecting to see more from Byrne this season. They’ve all played a fair bit together now so I think we can be there or thereabouts

• Like 1

Definitely going to be two new signings as Numbers 7 and 9 are vacant, also 17,18 not taken I think. Don’t think we will see another keeper, given our finances and the squad numbers given to Hamilton and Ferris I think we will be going with them.

Strong rumours of the triple loan from Celtic, Bayo would probably be the pick of the three but being honest don’t know a great deal about the other two either.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Rumours of 3 loans from Celtic.

That will tip Hearts fans over the edge 😂

Their minds have already melted. See Bampot Kickback for more info. 😄

Would be funny if it happened though. More diesel on the bonfire. 😮

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bjs said:

Definitely going to be two new signings as Numbers 7 and 9 are vacant, also 17,18 not taken I think. Don’t think we will see another keeper, given our finances and the squad numbers given to Hamilton and Ferris I think we will be going with them.

Strong rumours of the triple loan from Celtic, Bayo would probably be the pick of the three but being honest don’t know a great deal about the other two either.

Defo require another striker. If Hemmings drops out through injury, where are the goals coming from? But I'm stating the obvious, and the boss will rectify soon I'd guess.

Hopefully Berra wants 7 kept for him...……. :rofl:

• Funny 1

Don't really want to start another discussion on the merits or non-merits of Murray, so a simple answer will do.

Still available? Or now a definite no? The idea of picking up three loans fae Celtic, keeps the pot on the boil ;)

Hopefully after an extended break and his new insoles Jamie Ness can make an impact on the field. 

3 hours ago, bjs said:

If Kane Hemmings wanted No. 9 he'd have got it but he's stuck with his original number. It's a plum number and nobody else is available or up to it. For me it doesn't necessarily say there will be another striker brought in but I hope there is one and I hope it's not the one we expect it to be.