The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
SouthsideDee

Programme Collectors

Rate this topic

Having a clear out and came across approx 70 Dundee programmes. Nearly all away games from late 70 early 80s but some earlier. 

Some interesting ones in there, including a friendly against Fulham in 74, Jocky’s testimonial , Nairn County and more.

Happy to give them to someone as a job lot for only the cost of postage and a small donation to one of the Dundee fundraisers which are underway.

let me know if you are interested.

44AB0908-5AFB-44EE-8E97-243E56833B52.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, SouthsideDee said:

Having a clear out and came across approx 70 Dundee programmes. Nearly all away games from late 70 early 80s but some earlier. 

Some interesting ones in there, including a friendly against Fulham in 74, Jocky’s testimonial , Nairn County and more.

Happy to give them to someone as a job lot for only the cost of postage and a small donation to one of the Dundee fundraisers which are underway.

let me know if you are interested.

44AB0908-5AFB-44EE-8E97-243E56833B52.jpeg

Add another 30 or so to that total!

C4B5C106-921C-404E-876E-1EDEA558DA4F.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice offer SouthsideDee.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Nice offer SouthsideDee.

Been in my loft for donkeys. Be great if they can be added to someone’s collection of memorabilia 

Edited by SouthsideDee
  • Like 1

I know Barkblue has a brother who collects, you may be able to PM him from this site.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

I know Barkblue has a brother who collects, you may be able to PM him from this site.

Cheers, will wait and see if he sees the post otherwise might drop him a message

Wonder if some would be of interest to the historical trust?

• Like 3

Just now, DarkBlueKnight said:

Wonder if some would be of interest to the historical trust?

More than happy to donate if any are of interest. Any idea how to get in touch. I also have others I plan on keeping but may give to the trust.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SouthsideDee said:

More than happy to donate if any are of interest. Any idea how to get in touch. I also have others I plan on keeping but may give to the trust.

Listen to me telling you what to do mate! I was thinking out loud!! Lovely sunny day here in Glasgow 😂

Beautiful eh!!! Keeps the ducks happy 🌧☔

I found an email for the trust, going to get in touch see if anything would be of interest. I rather they had some things if they are keen.

• Like 2

The Clydebank one's a keeper, pardon the pun 🙈

• Funny 1

I'll be working in Glasgow at some point next week and can pick them up to save anybody paying postage :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Harold Finch said:

I'll be working in Glasgow at some point next week and can pick them up to save anybody paying postage :)

No problem Harold I am working from home anyway so more than welcome to collect if anyone wants them 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, SouthsideDee said:

Beautiful eh!!! Keeps the ducks happy 🌧☔

I found an email for the trust, going to get in touch see if anything would be of interest. I rather they had some things if they are keen.

Hi mate,

The email for  the Historical trust is     [email protected]

Many thanks for thinking of us, i am at the moment trying to compile a comprehensive Dundee programme list, albeit only homes to start with, starting with my own collection

Jim

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildebeest said:

Hi mate,

The email for  the Historical trust is     [email protected]

Many thanks for thinking of us, i am at the moment trying to compile a comprehensive Dundee programme list, albeit only homes to start with, starting with my own collection

Jim

Hi Jim 

will drop you a mail in next couple of days