Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Worst Purchase

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
9 hours ago, Harold Finch said:

Drunk buys include a top hat, a gas mask, box of driftwood, a cowbell, season ticket for this season.......there's probably more stuff that I cant remember :D

Drunken ebaying is a dangerous game eh ? I've not bought anything too 'out there' its more stuff that I can't justify until I'm in the wonderful world of drunk then somehow it makes perfect sense to buy a new camping stove so it can sit with the dozen I already have. 🙄 Then I have to hope it gets delivered when the missus is out..... 🙏

4 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Drunken ebaying is a dangerous game eh ? I've not bought anything too 'out there' its more stuff that I can't justify until I'm in the wonderful world of drunk then somehow it makes perfect sense to buy a new camping stove so it can sit with the dozen I already have. 🙄 Then I have to hope it gets delivered when the missus is out..... 🙏

My laptop should have a built in breathalyser :D

I was telling the other half about this thread and she said...........did you tell them about the kayak? 🙈 I forgot all about that one :D

56 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

My laptop should have a built in breathalyser :D

I was telling the other half about this thread and she said...........did you tell them about the kayak? 🙈 I forgot all about that one :D

🤣 Brilliant. The missus was in my shed the other day and pointing to stuff and asking how long I've had this or that (and also asking what this or that was). Its a different story when she orders stuff though. 😒

2 hours ago, chomp my root said:

🤣 Brilliant. The missus was in my shed the other day and pointing to stuff and asking how long I've had this or that (and also asking what this or that was). Its a different story when she orders stuff though. 😒

"it was a bargain!"  😀

Adblock Detected