The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Cobra

Which Derby Goal....

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, dblair said:

There was a video (maybe taken by someone within the club) taken from I think next to where the players come out, of the Derry signing beautiful Monday well WELL after the final whistle and the rest of the ground had emptied. Have tried and tried but cannot find it. Would love to see it again 💙

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, paulitto said:

Brilliant !I hadn’t seen that 

Big Broons header in the 4-3 game or TCs winner in the Skol Cup quarter final at Dens when Dens erupted. It was better than sex.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Big Broons header in the 4-3 game or TCs winner in the Skol Cup quarter final at Dens when Dens erupted. It was better than sex.

Hope your inflatable doesn't read that post. 😡

• Funny 3

11 hours ago, paulitto said:

That’s the one! Cheers for that mate, happy memories 💙

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Yep...Brooniee's header was a buller.

Wasn't TC's goal the equaliser with Keith Wright getting the winner? If we're talking the same game that is.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gblue said:

Loved the interview that came up after that where James says it was a mistake to go to the Dabs and apologies to the Derry, says he is a Dundee FC man, Brilliant 😀

once a Dee always a Dee

Loved that he said that.

I was at a Safeway in Paisley in the late 90s and I said to my other half: "f**cking hell. Jamesie Grady is in the fruit and veg aisle. I need to tell him how much his goal at the sticklebrick meant to us Dees". In the end I decided not to bother him. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cobra said:

Loved that he said that.

I was at a Safeway in Paisley in the late 90s and I said to my other half: "f**cking hell. Jamesie Grady is in the fruit and veg aisle. I need to tell him how much his goal at the sticklebrick meant to us Dees". In the end I decided not to bother him. 

Right decision mate, nobody likes to be interrupted at work!

• Funny 2

georgis chip for its sheer footballing brilliance,and absolute puss shutting content,they c**ts will never see a better goal at that pigsty ever!!And they ken it and it boils their pish.!!

• Like 2