The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved

Rate this topic

It may partly be a result of the lockdown and everything but honestly this Aberdeen- - Rangers game is like watching paint dry. Just thought to myself 'why am I watching this dirge?'  Little quality as far as I can see and the commentary is unbearable.  I'm off to walk the do again.  Can't wait until tomorrow for Celtic -  Hamilton.

Roll on 5.30 and roll on October

Its not been a great game but seen worse. I'm only half watching it right enough, fannying around on the laptop too. As you say, hopefully the FA Cup final will be better.

22 minutes ago, Attilio said:

Rangers game is like watching paint dry. Just thought to myself 'why am I watching this dirge?' 

... I thought exactly the same Attilio.

So took some action & switched it off.

• Like 1

What did the DABs report the home attendance was?.  I would have thought around 8,000 😁

• Funny 1

The cardboard cut out 'crowd' at the Dump is no nearly ugly enough to be realistic!

• Funny 1

Filth 1-1 Fermers

10-man Saints come from behind to snatch a draw. I don't see this United team winning many games in that league.

1 hour ago, Dondeh said:

What did the DABs report the home attendance was?.  I would have thought around 8,000 😁

Bet the filth still tried giving away freebies

• Funny 1

On 01/08/2020 at 19:07, Cobra said:

Filth 1-1 Fermers

10-man Saints come from behind to snatch a draw. I don't see this United team winning many games in that league.

Watched the second half....thought utd were clueless.....